• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Denji(chainsaw man) upgrades and additions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rez

He/Him
So Denji's profile is quite old and needs a few additions and upgrades so here are the feats for those additions and upgrades

Here is an possible ap upgrade feat
Here is an regen upgrade Feat upto High mid
And here is regen negation feat upto High mid(via chainsaw made from blood devil's blood)
Here is the concept destruction and ee feat

Last edited:
And I think the concept manipulation which should be given to denji should be type 3 instead of type 4 which is currently mentioned on makima's profile because erasing the concept of the four fates beside death does not seem to fit in the type 4(ignore this)

Last edited:
Why doesn't he get EE from the last one? Both concept destruction and EE. He is literally erasing this whole this from existence, which also includes people's memories and possibly history too. A lot of people have gotten EE for far less.

Why he doesn't get EE from the last one? Both concept destruction and EE. He is literally erasing this whole this from existence, which also includes people's memories and possibly history too. A lot of people have gotten EE for far less.
Sounds good I will add that to the crt as well

And I think the concept manipulation which should be given to denji should be type 3 instead of type 4 which is currently mentioned on makima's profile because erasing the concept of the four fates beside death does not seem to fit in the type 4
Why thought? Can you explain about that more specifically? I don't get it.

Talking about upgrades, would Gun devil's bullet speed scale to anyone? Like when the bullet travelled 500km in a second before hitting makima.
Also unrelated, but does anyone have a good render for cosmo? i made her profile in my sandbox, but couldn't find a good image for the placeholder.

I agree everything on this
And I think the concept manipulation which should be given to denji should be type 3 instead of type 4 which is currently mentioned on makima's profile because erasing the concept of the four fates beside death does not seem to fit in the type 4
I don't see how it's type 3 tho

I agree with the op.

Is there any speed feats we could calc? Also I agree with scaling Denji and Makima above the gun devil.

Wouldn't the gun devil's attack speed be MHS+ considering his bullets travelled 500km and killed makima in a second?
500km/s would be Mach 1457.

Wouldn't the gun devil's attack speed be MHS+ considering his bullets travelled 500km and killed makima in a second?
500km/s would be Mach 1457.
No, it still MHS. The first battle scene when Makima acknowledge the Gun Devil distance, it's known that the Gun Devil distance to Makima was 500 km and his bullet can reach her in 3 seconds.

The material:
• Distance: 500 km = 500.000 meter.
• Timeframe: 3 seconds.

S = D/T
S = 500.000/3
S = 166.666 m/s = 485 mach.

No, it still MHS. The first battle scene when Makima acknowledge the Gun Devil distance, it's known that the Gun Devil distance to Makima was 500 km and his bullet can reach her in 3 seconds.

The material:
• Distance: 500 km = 500.000 meter.
• Timeframe: 3 seconds.

S = D/T
S = 500.000/3
S = 166.666 m/s = 485 mach.
Eh seems like I make a mistake here since at 3:18:25 pm it can bee seen that the Gun Devil was preparing to attack Makima. And after that in second he kills her.

@Epiccheev I think you are correct.

We only need a mod to comment here for now. Armorchompy and Damage2345 are the only ones i know that seem interested in the verse

I also wanna add that denji fought against seven different hybrid devil and makima and easily won

Just add ee and regen neg to denji too and your crt becomes 10x than mine
So should we continue the discussion in that thread instead and close this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back