• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demons from Kimetsu no Yaiba (Demon Slayers) VS Shamans from Jujutsu Kaisen which group wins if all attacked at once?

All of Demons from Kimetsu no Yaiba (image is for reference, not to go by)
3n8udq82mfx41.jpg

All of Shamans from Jujutsu Kaisen (image is for reference, not to go by)
personajes-de-jujutsu-kaisen_1920x1080_6712.jpg

It seems that there's more of demons with unique abilties which might give them an edge over shamans.

I think that if we take as them all bloodlusted then Gojo will expand his domain incapping all of them and likely killing his own, He could also use purple to erase them as well. So either Gojo disregards life around him and kills his people and the demons or he purples them.

I was thinking that maybe the vector demon could be useful but he's getting blitzed or one shot. Most the demons get one shot due to ap difference but the immortality is gonna be a problem.

I really just see this as Muzan, Kokushibou, Douma, Akaza vs Gojo, Getou, Yuji, Yuta

Would High 7-C's and High 7-A's hitting 8-A's and 8-B's be enough to bypass high mid and low high regen/type 3 immortality? Jujutsu Sorcerers are used to fighting cursed spirits and other sorcerers that have all sorts of varied powers, abilities, and haxes, while the demons are used to fighting Demon Slayers that scale to them in strength but have almost no supernatural abilities besides enhanced physical strength and senses relatively speaking.

Would High 7-C's and High 7-A's hitting 8-A's and 8-B's be enough to bypass high mid and low high regen/type 3 immortality? Jujutsu Sorcerers are used to fighting cursed spirits and other sorcerers that have all sorts of varied powers, abilities, and haxes, while the demons are used to fighting Demon Slayers that scale to them in strength but have almost no supernatural abilities besides enhanced physical strength and senses relatively speaking.
no ap would neg regen

no ap would neg regen
Not exaclty true. Regen under low godly is based on your body having traces of it left. If someone with X durability got hit with Y attack that's exponentially above their dura, they could get vaporized without a trace. Atomization might even be possible if the differences are extreme. But if your regen is based on having parts of your body intact, and someone's AP is high enough to completely destroy your body, then it negs the regen.

Demon Slayer god tiers are around 8-A with most having mid-high regen (Regen from small body parts) and god tier regen being low high (regen from say, blood or a cell). JJK characters are around High 7-C on average and could reach up to High 7-A. Their physical attacks should in theory be able to make the Demons explode into bloody messes, but if we say they have AP over DC and the damage would only be focused into the area that was hit and nowhere else, then certain characters have techniques that cover that as well. But I don't exactly know the difference needed for 8-B's and 8-A's with High Mid/Low High to get to the point where they don't have the means for regen

Not exaclty true. Regen under low godly is based on your body having traces of it left. If someone with X durability got hit with Y attack that's exponentially above their dura, they could get vaporized without a trace. Atomization might even be possible if the differences are extreme. But if your regen is based on having parts of your body intact, and someone's AP is high enough to completely destroy your body, then it negs the regen.

Demon Slayer god tiers are around 8-A with most having mid-high regen (Regen from small body parts) and god tier regen being low high (regen from say, blood or a cell). JJK characters are around High 7-C on average and could reach up to High 7-A. Their physical attacks should in theory be able to make the Demons explode into bloody messes, but if we say they have AP over DC and the damage would only be focused into the area that was hit and nowhere else, then certain characters have techniques that cover that as well. But I don't exactly know the difference needed for 8-B's and 8-A's with High Mid/Low High to get to the point where they don't have the means for regen
I guess you are kinda right, Rika like splatters a curse until it's just blood on a wall and it obviously died from that. While Rika is argued to mountain lvl and the curse was like a second or first grade which are like 8-C

I guess you are kinda right, Rika like splatters a curse until it's just blood on a wall and it obviously died from that. While Rika is argued to mountain lvl and the curse was like a second or first grade which are like 8-C
True, but since the curse was 8-C at best and god tiers in kny are 8-A and above, I wouldn't bet on shamans being able to instantly kill demons before they can regen. Other than that, there is no other way for shamans to kill demons other than waiting for sunrise (assuming this fight takes place at night) which already puts shamans at a disadvantage since demons have infinitely more stamina than them.

Nakime can bring them all to the infinity fortress right away to avoid sunlight, and killing nakime would result in the fortress collapsing and all shamans dying with at least muzan surviving.
16.jpg

That being said, shamans still have domains as one last line of defense. I'll be assuming gojo would expand his own domain rather than anyone else to counter any of the scenarios above. Even if this happens (and I'll be assuming all shamans are completely immune to immeasurable void's effects and wont die) sunlight is still prevented from entering since its a domain and their regen will keep them alive (since regen isnt a cursed technique and wont be nullified upon entering the domain) until gojo runs out of cursed energy after a loooooooooong time and cause the above scenarios again.

Voting for demons.

So mainly,

The shamans win cons are

Kenjaku: Can soul manip them messing with their body and mind haxing them (read mahito's page for that)

Yuji and Nobara: Can attack the soul

Gojo: Can use purple and take out several demons at once, his domain can incap them for a while, he has basically endless use of curse energy so he won't be tiring out at all.

Yuuta has death hax so he could just make several of them die especially considering the massive difference in power.

Doma alone can cover the entire battlefield in his demonic ice powder, rendering all shamans unable to breathe or if they do, die due to necrosis

Soul manip would still be healable and wont have that massive of an impact since none of the demons are mahito

Yuta's instant death cant bypass a demon's immortality as far as I know. The only known things that kill demons are wisteria poison and sunlight
Gojo alone solos the series. Yuta the same. Sukuna as well.
All three that you mentioned cant solo the verse due to speed gap, but even if its equalized, the only way to kill demons is sunlight, all other scenarios can be countered with nakime

Doma alone can cover the entire battlefield in his demonic ice powder, rendering all shamans unable to breathe or if they do, die due to necrosis
Stops at infinity, gets cut up by Sukuna’s space cutting and fire, washed away by Megumi’s Max Elephant + Nue flight, etc.

Soul manip would still be healable and wont have that massive of an impact since none of the demons are mahito
No evidence for that. Also it’s only sorcerers, I mentioned Sukuna if he’s switched into.

Yuta's instant death cant bypass a demon's immortality as far as I know. The only known things that kill demons are wisteria poison and sunlight
NLF, and if they don’t resist Death Hax, they die.

All three that you mentioned cant solo the verse due to speed gap, but even if its equalized, the only way to kill demons is sunlight, all other scenarios can be countered with nakime
Okay, then none of them get past Gojo’s infinity regardless. NLF as well.

Soul manip would only be fatal if touched, the majority of demons have ESP able to sense and dodge those attacks. Kenjaku would be left wide open since he's the only one who could do that.

Shamans have no knowledge on doma's ice and considering what happened with uraume, I don't think their first instinct would be to avoid it, much less hold their breath in the presence of it. Once they realise its effects, the majority of all shamans would have been killed due to necrosis

Infinity is powerful, but once nakime traps all of them in the infinity fortress and dies (muzan can induce death into her immediately/yuta kills her with death hax) all shamans are getting killed regardless except the demons, domain expansions would only delay the inevitable since casting immeasurable void will kill all other shamans other than gojo, all other domain users would eventually run out of cursed energy since they can't kill demons. Gojo cant survive the collapse of the infinity fortress since infinity doesn't protect him from collapsing dimensions.

You do known that KNY characters only reached 8-A at most while JJK characters are in Tier 7.

Their durability should be enough so the demons won't be able to scratch them.

Soul manip would only be fatal if touched, the majority of demons have ESP able to sense and dodge those attacks. Kenjaku would be left wide open since he's the only one who could do that.
All curses have ESP and Enhanced Senses, yet Mahito got caught and absorbed by Geto. So, moot point, not like those senses are precognition, either.

Shamans have no knowledge on doma's ice and considering what happened with uraume, I don't think their first instinct would be to avoid it, much less hold their breath in the presence of it. Once they realise its effects, the majority of all shamans would have been killed due to necrosis
They don’t have to, you also have no way of knowing that, considering the extremely pragmatic and intelligent sorcerers on the field (Gojo, Naobito, Nanami, Megumi, Todo), they would not just “hold their breath” to make your argument easier.

Infinity is powerful, but once nakime traps all of them in the infinity fortress and dies (muzan can induce death into her immediately/yuta kills her with death hax) all shamans are getting killed regardless except the demons, domain expansions would only delay the inevitable since casting immeasurable void will kill all other shamans other than gojo, all other domain users would eventually run out of cursed energy since they can't kill demons. Gojo cant survive the collapse of the infinity fortress since infinity doesn't protect him from collapsing dimensions.
There’s no proof that she would even catch all of them in there, considering Naoya & Naobito’s projection sorcerery, Gojo’s infinity (which you haven’t explained how she could even trap him in since it’s not a Domain Expansion that nullified abilities). Also, the Infinity Fortness, against your argument, is incredibly big, big enough to where all the Corps & Upper Moon Demons could have fights across the entire building. So, no, that’s a moot point. Because if you want to argue that it’s small, then Gojo & Yuta destroy it with Purple and Rika’s blasts.

They don’t have to, you also have no way of knowing that, considering the extremely pragmatic and intelligent sorcerers on the field (Gojo, Naobito, Nanami, Megumi, Todo), they would not just “hold their breath” to make your argument easier.
There's no way they would know that either. They look and behave just like regular ice. There are sagacious demons on the field as well, on top of centuries of experience.
nullified
nakime teleports them to a different dimension instantly, projection sorcery and infinity have nothing to do with it, think of it as teleportation. And what's being big got to do with my argument? The infinity fortress is infinite in scale and size, no attack will do any significant damage to it, and once nakime (induced actively through muzan or when she gets killed) dies, all of the shamans die with her.

And where is it stated that all curses have ESP? As far as I know they only have enhanced senses.
You do known that KNY characters only reached 8-A at most while JJK characters are in Tier 7.

Their durability should be enough so the demons won't be able to scratch them.
Not all shamans have tier 7 durability, those that do are 7-C, combined 8-A attacks from demons would be able to do the trick.

I'm not gonna read all that, Kenjaku can remotely place idel transfiguration on people from kilometers away. He's soul manipulating th demons to big masses of blobs and mind haxing them.

I'm not gonna read all that, Kenjaku can remotely place idel transfiguration on people from kilometers away. He's soul manipulating th demons to big masses of blobs and mind haxing them.
once nakime brings them all in the IF, she can either die to kill all shamans all idle transfiguration would do the same

There's no way they would know that either. They look and behave just like regular ice. There are sagacious demons on the field as well, on top of centuries of experience.
Actually, they would. If teenagers such as Kanao, and Insouke could pick it up, there’s no way that known strategists wouldn’t. It’s just downplaying their intelligence, really. An unknown person creates unknown particles and they just stand there and let it come over there? That doesn’t even sound like you’re describing a real, human person.

nakime teleports them to a different dimension instantly, projection sorcery and infinity have nothing to do with it, think of it as teleportation. And what's being big got to do with my argument? The infinity fortress is infinite in scale and size, no attack will do any significant damage to it, and once nakime (induced actively through muzan or when she gets killed) dies, all of the shamans die with her.
And how does she teleport people with Projection Sorcery, who are always planning their next 24 moves, and Infinity, which pushes stuff away? If it’s infinite in size, Domain Expansion has no problem being utilized, because it’s very clearly stated that Domain’s on the outside are not big whatsoever.

And where is it stated that all curses have ESP? As far as I know they only have enhanced senses.
Then can sense other curses, which are just negative emotions, not physical entities.

If nakime isn't expanding her use of if to encompass the entire battle field then I don't wanna hear this argument again.

Also idk why this 7-C thing is being talked about as if Gojo isn't at least mountain lvl, along with Yuta, Kenjaku, Yuji, Yuki, Naoya, Maki, Toji, etc

So mainly,

The shamans win cons are

Kenjaku: Can soul manip them messing with their body and mind haxing them (read mahito's page for that)

Yuji and Nobara: Can attack the soul

Gojo: Can use purple and take out several demons at once, his domain can incap them for a while, he has basically endless use of curse energy so he won't be tiring out at all.

Yuuta has death hax so he could just make several of them die especially considering the massive difference in power.
Their physical attacks can just splat them too. The difference between 8-A and High 7-C is like over 1000x and the difference between 9-A and High 7-A is like 4 million x going off of the AP chart. I'm pretty sure that something 1000 to 4,000,000x stronger than your durability could destroy you beyond High-Mid regen. Low high might be different unless the physics in the series are realistic enough for a 4 mil x stronger attack to vaporize you

This should be closed. Feel like the win cons given from the sorceres easily outweigh any win con the demons could have or pull off before getting hit by a win con from the sorceress

once nakime brings them all in the IF, she can either die to kill all shamans all idle transfiguration would do the same
Once they are in immeasurable void, They get paralyzed and their mind gets filled with infinite information

That would affect his allies too
Gojo can just open his DE for 0.2 seconds like he did with shibuya that way no one will die but all of them will get their mind ******, By then he can use Hollow Purple to finish off the demons, Or he can just hug all the shamans (Ik it's weird) but everyone he's touching isn't affected by his DE so if he can just touch every shaman in the battlefield then just use DE, Then the demons would die and none of the shamans will die

Gojo can just open his DE for 0.2 seconds like he did with shibuya that way no one will die but all of them will get their mind ******, By then he can use Hollow Purple to finish off the demons, Or he can just hug all the shamans (Ik it's weird) but everyone he's touching isn't affected by his DE so if he can just touch every shaman in the battlefield then just use DE, Then the demons would die and none of the shamans will die
Wait actually I'm kinda confused, It says all shamans from Jujutsu kaisen, Does it include like every shaman off screen or just the major shamans that we've seen so far, if it includes the off screen ones and the insignificant ones too then gojo would not be able to touch all of the shamans

Back