• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've noticed that demons a general set of abilities such as immortality and acausality due to the nature of being a demon. And instead of copying and pasting in the profiles which is notably repetitive to see and list in profiles. I propose the idea of a Demon Physiology verse specific page to instead in a far easier way condense their powers.

I am in agreement, but if we do follow through with this we will need to differentiate what certain demons can do.

We can go by option 1: We say what level the demon is on in the profiles. Either low or high tier.

Or 2: We can add in what is classified as low tier and high tier in the blog. Like this

Low Tier (Tier 9 through 4)

High Tier (Tier 2 and above)

Oh for the first option it will look like this

Demon Physiology (Low Tier)

Or

Demon Physiology (High Tier)

Yeah that. Or we just add high low tier on the profiles such as "High Tier Demon Physiology" But that's not a bad idea

MYHERO said:
I am in agreement, but if we do follow through with this we will need to differentiate what certain demons can do.
We can go by option 1: We say what level the demon is on in the profiles. Either low or high tier.

Or 2: We can add in what is classified as low tier and high tier in the blog. Like this

Low Tier (Tier 9 through 4)

High Tier (Tier 2 and above)
I like the second option.

I am in agreement with this, as well. Listing what Low and High-Tier Demons can do separately in the page itself also sounds like a good idea; makes the profiles less cluttered.

Ultima Reality said:
I am in agreement with this, as well. Listing what Low and High-Tier Demons can do separately in the page itself also sounds like a good idea; makes the profiles less cluttered.
Yeah, this is my view as well.

I think yes. General demons abilities could be replaced by the Demon Physiology page in this format of Demon Physiology page (Low tier) for Low tier demons and Demon Physiology (High tier) for high tier demons similar what I explained here for the Ne page.

So the blog is uploaded but I feel like it looks a little off. Not the contents itself but the structuring looks like it will need a minor tinkering. I'll elaborate later today.

Okay so looking into it. Let's get rid of "==contents=="

Also Yvel, in order for the demon picture to look bigger change the size from 500 to 700. It will make it look better.

Can you reopen the demon physiology again? I just need to fix minor issues with the writing so it appears consistent.

I think we should add the demons natural skills in their powers instead of just pasting Demon Physiology and calling it a day. For example Jack Frost, should have Ice Manip already there since he always showed ice skills and is an ice demon and the rest that are just natural to demons in general can be classified under Demon physiology

@Elizhaa Okay I finished it

@LightinAnt I don't oppose that idea but I want to see what the others think

MYHERO said:
@Elizhaa Okay I finished it
@LightinAnt I don't oppose that idea but I want to see what the others think
I locked it.

I think it is a good idea; to be fair, demons use many elemental abilities.

Yeah they do, but realistically Jack Frost doesn't use Agi, he uses Bufu spells even though he has the potential to. Not trying to downgrade the characters, simply add the moves they come with, special abillities and moves they learn ontop of the Demon physiology .

Back