• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's back to 0-0-0, since Tanjirou can't will Scorpion into being subdued.

Scorpion can BFR without contact, correct? I don't remember this, only instance I remember of him BFRing is Sub-Zero, but he grabbed him.

Ecstasy Amphetamine said:
The only thing he wouldn't be able to dodge is BFR, which he can use by teleporting them to the 5th plane of Hell without touching them. I wouldn't call this a starting move, since Scorpion would rather school Tanjirou like what he did to an inexperienced and overconfident Kung Lao seeing how both of them appear as the typical "young and amateur warrior" to Scorpion's pov. But when he's at a disadvantage, he'll regain strength and power using his BFR
^^

STW isn't Tanjirou's first move either, he'll fight the opponent first before going to that state. So yeah, who ever gets pushed to that state first.

Back