• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow watching the raw episode right now and it seems like they changed how the rehabilitation training by quite a bit.

Question about demon slayer, the abilities they use are they just effects for a regular slash/attack or do they really manipulate those elements?

Just realized how broken Insouke's Enhanced Senses+Extrasensory Perception was. He was able to shift his organs before Gyuutaro pierced his chest, and avoid every dust particle of Douna's ice.

I really think the higher with breaths thing should be removed from everybody that isn't the Pre-Rehab Training trio. Every one of them after mastering Full Concentration Constabt are in a constant state of breathing so there really is no point in adding higher with breaths for anybody that has mastered it.

So I decided to reread and also rewatch the entire series. And yeah I am pretty sure all the higher with breaths thing is completely unneeded. All the feats in the series were performed by characters while they were using breaths. Heck Tanjiro sliced the boulder while using breaths not without it. Also Tanjiro's Profile is missing a lot of keys and a few abilities. So here is basically what Tanjiro's Profile should actually look like.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User:Peter1129/Sandbox1

Alright than I'll be making a thread about this so I can apply the changes. After that I'll start making profiles for the other members of Tanjiro's generation.

Yeah there are also some abilities that have some inaccurate placements. Can you point them all out for me? I'll update it after I'm done making the CRT.

I decided to put RPL in his first key because it seems like RPL is something he was always able to do. He was able to go from struggling against Yahaba to defeating Kyogai a former Lower Moon 6 while being injured and going from weaker than Daki to pressuring her later on. And for social influencing it just seemed like a natural thing he could do rather than something that he could do only after training. Though I guess it's fine if you want me to move it to Post-Zeroshiki Training. Also wasn't sleep resistance from the Lower Moon 1 fight which was Post-Rehabilitation Training?

The difference with that is, that's a Lower Moon to an Upper Moon, with a significant time gap. He just got stronger. The difference with the I listed is that Hantengu explicitly states Tanjirou has gotten faster, and was surprised at how fast it was.

Never really seen him using Social Influencing up until Daki/Gyuutaro's death. I wanted to add to my description to make it more OP, so third or second key can go for me. We'll just need to add more justification for it effecting Daki, then later Akaza etc.

And yes, that's true. Unsure if we should give him his regen neg until next key, because Rui regenerated his head with strings. But that wasn't natural regen, so it could still be regen neg.

Alright so basically move RPL and Social Influencing to third key right?

Rui cut off his own head before Tanjirou managed to cut it off. That was probably why the regen neg didn't affect him.

Yeah hopefully. Also we really need to find more feats for the characters. Didn't somebody say something about Daki potentially not being 8-C because the buildings she sliced were made of wood?

Guess this means for Season 2 we will be getting the Red Light District Arc and the Swordsmith Village Arc. And Season 3 will be the Pillar Training Arc and the Dimensional Infinity Fortress Arc.

Peter1129 said:
So apparently the movie will premiere on October 12, 2019. Uhh is it normal for a sequel movie to be released just 2 weeks after the season ended?
no that an event where we will get a date for movie

Actually people confused the dub release for the movie release. October 12 is actually the release date for the dub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back