• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Gods Type 4 Acausality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not calling some staff to evaluate this? Zero staff members evaluated this and it's probably better if we want to avoid some problems in the future, no mention that it's type 4 Acausality.

Well, a few staff members have evaluated this, but you can ask a few administrators if you wish.

The Causality said:
Why not calling some staff to evaluate this? Zero staff members evaluated this and it's probably better if we want to avoid some problems in the future, no mention that it's type 4 Acausality.
Elizhaa: Am I a joke to you?

Antvasima said:
Well, a few staff members have evaluated this, but you can ask a few administrators if you wish.
Ah, i didn't see him lol

If one staff is enough then you can apply this but it should be preferable to call at least two other.

Mechikabura should get it in his old version since he still a demon god. I think I can add the changes to the pages soon they were accepted.

I'd like to here input from AKM Sama, and Kepekley's input could also be helpful but he's busy with pandemic stuff ATM. But I agree that Type 2 sounds better than type 4 based on what Elizhaa agreed with above.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I'd like to here input from AKM Sama, and Kepekley's input could also be helpful but he's busy with pandemic stuff ATM. But I agree that Type 2 sounds better than type 4.

However for Demon Gods: type 2 is one version across all of existence, which we know isn't true.

Types 4 comes from the fact that they are disconnected from the regular flow of time. Fighting them not affecting history proves that in my opinion, as when they fight regular opponents, it affects history. Also they aren't bound to the normal flow of time or cause and effect since they will not cause changes in history and it won't be affected by fighting them and if they are defeated.

they are disconnected from the regular space-time/history

Just trying to explain my points, i'm not trying to attack anyone.

Its not Acausality Type 2 becuase we see Demigra aid his past self. Here

From what I read above it could be Acausality Type 1 and 3.

I need more scans for Type 4 proof!

Nah, it's type 4 for sure

Type 4 is existing in a irregular system of causality, in this case, a different flow of time, stated more than once, on top of them orginating in a place with irregular flow

"fighting them won't affect history" confirms that they do not exist within the regular flow of history/space-time/multiverse

Type 1 and 4 makes the most sense imo.

Demons are stated to be "disconected from the flow of time" and "outside the flow of time" indicating they are operating on a diffrent set of rules as far as progression of events, or cause and effect is normaly concerned.

They also origionate from the demon realm, a place that is outside of time and runs on completly diffrent physical laws than the mortal Universe, to the point that it is percieved as running on magic. This further indicates an abnormal or irregular set of laws and physics being present for them, including progression of events, or cause and effect.

They do have a past as seen with past Demigra, but they have type 1 as well since Demigra is uneffected when his past self is defeated.

Is somebody willing to ask some knowledgeable administrators and discussion moderators to comment here?

Well, they should definitely have type 1/time paradox immunity in any case.

Type 4 is probably fine as well, but I am not certain.

That is a good point about the multiversal resets not affecting them as well. Just adds to the evidence imo if they are uneffected even when their entire multiverses history is reset.

Digimon and SMT have it for the same reasons given for the justification in op and in comments, by the way

"Unaffected from the entire Multiverse being reset. The Royal Knights can travel between past, present and future, make changes in history at all moments and be unaffected. Royal Knights exist in the Kernel, within the Yggdrasil System outside the New Digital World, which means they exist outside the past, present and future"

"Demons are naturally born in a world beyond time and do not perceive it linearly, being completely unaffected by the collapse of the multiverse across past, present and future"

So should we apply types 1 and 4 to the Demon Gods then? Also, should it apply to the Time Patrol as well?

Okay. Should the Time Patrol have type 1 at least?

The Time Patrol should at least have Type 1, yes.

If they didn't then that means your Majin CaC should've absolutely NUKED the Timeline- but they didn't. Or hell, even just another Saiyan appearing in the Namek Saga.

Okay. That seems fine then. Is some staff or experienced member willing to handle it? I can give temporary editing rights if necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back