• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon Bird vs Mob Bird

Psycho Shift isn't mind control though. Essentially, it transfers Murkrow's status effects (like paralysis) to its opponent.

Astonish + Night Shade also don't absorb souls, Night Shade is more like illusion creation/darkness manipulation and Astonish is... soul based energy? Sounds more like ectoplasm manipulation to me.

They're described better in the Powers + Abilities section

Interesting, sucks that PM is not mountain level to put best bird against him

TBH i think Murkrow should take this

Murkrow have some nice stats amplification and reducement, he can boost his speed with Tailwind, making him faster than PM and use Screech to lower PM defenses and lower his attacks with Feather Dance, with the AP in favor of Murkrow (717 tons vs baseline, i suppose), Murkrow can easily use roost to recover his injuries, he also have some nice moves, like Sky Attack, Drill Peck and Brave Bird. Murkrow can also use a combination of Taunt and Sucker Punch, to keep hiting PM, without him trying to use defensive strats, and use Torment to make PM use different offensive strategies. Also there is Night Shade and Astonish, that have a limited Soul Manipulation, while not the key to victory, they are really good to damage PM. Mid-Low can be passed via the AP difference alone.

Murkrow should take this Low-diff, if it is not a stomp

Depends on PM AP, if it is baseline, it is a stomp, if it is like, 400-500, i'd say Low-diff, if it is bigger than Murkrow's AP, i'd say it is Low or Mid-diff. If what you say is that if something Low-diff is a stomp, i don't think it is, Low-diff is that said character would have an easy time with the other character, a stomp is when the other don't have any way to defeat the other character

Phoenix Man is >>>> 224.79 tons. Also remember that he has his resurrection ability which gives him a massive stat amp when used.

We don't use other forms, but at the same time I'm not allowed to restrict his abilities, so he still resurrects w/ a stat amp. Just not a stat amp to Low 7-B

So we assume that PM will keep getting resurrect till he he is the high-end of the tier? Funny enough, i thought that Murkrow had a chance against his Low 7-B forms, due to speed amp, Screech and Foul Play

If PM have his other forms, than this change things. He is above 224 tons, but i don't know if he is above 500 tons. I think that Murkrow take this against PM in his first form, for the reasons i stated above, and the fact that Screech lower the defenses of PM. However, after he resurrect he gain a massive boost that i don't know how that will play out, however, i do think that Murkrow can compete with him. First, i think Murkrow will have the edge in Speed for a short time cause of Tailwind, he can also use Screech to lower his defenses, i don't know how much stronger he will be getting, but i think Mukrow can KO him if he become stronger than him, via using Screech, than using Foul Play, also, i think he will set up Tailwind all the time, because of Prankster, and he call heal him with roost. But i think this will be going forever, roost will heal Murkrow and i assume his stamina will be also "healed". And PM will just be resurrect over and over again, with Murkrow always having the speed. Also, his profile don't really say anything about stat amp, but i still think that this fight will be Murkrow killing PM with his strategies, and PM coming back, repeat and profit. So incon for me

Back