• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra's Existence Erasure

I question the Xenoverse characters being acausal to begin with...

And you can't just shrug it off as "plot". Likewise, the notion that "being stronger in DB makes you immune to hax" is unfounded and frankly wank.

As it stand there is insufficient evidence that Demigra can erase people from history specially because he's never done so. He has no feats for such nor any clear statements.

Well, he is fine after the destruction of the multiverse and time nest, there is literaly no history to erase him from at that point as FW already survived the destruction of all hitory before. And in Heroes TP heroes deal with the entire multiverse and all timelines bieng warped and have no ill effects.

I didnt shrug it off as Plot, I said they are stated to be immune to his magic in xenvioerse due to godly ki, and it is common in DB that hax are less effective against equal or superior foes. Like hakai.

There is substantial evidence he can. Multiple statemnts form him that he can, as well as the fact paradoxes are moot point due to acasual showings, and the fact there was no history to alter as far as he knew when he stated that stuff making it an illogical assumption he planed to do that.

Not to mention he can erase an entire timeline that they were sealed in according to Chronoa herself backing his claims.

Are you absolutely sure that's what happened? All of the scans have no context and they still have no feats backing them up. And literally only two quotes imply it, all the others are literally useless.

And dealing with multiverses being warped doesn't mean you have acausality.

It is a selective and often random thing that should not be used as a substantial arguing point.

And no, there really isn't. Characters being acausal is super questionable and the statements are textbook arrogant boasting.

And that isn't existence erasure, that's just destroying a timeline, which would fulfill the qualification for doing the stated boast.

If said statement was valid to begin with

Also, you gotta love this logic:

>The DBX characters are acausal!

>Demigra would erase the DBX characters from the past making it so they never existed!

These are wholly incompatible arguments that cannot coexist. Either they are succeptible to causality or their not, so your arguments destroy themselves.

THey are immune to time paradoxes. As shown by them not dying from all history being destroyed. So yes they have acausality to some degree.

He states it multiple times, even if you consider 2 of them to be legit then they are still legit.

Also erasing a timeline is not paradoxing, it is erasing it as you are not just messing with time in a timeline. It is not there timeline, he trapped them in one to erase them along with it. So he can directly erase entire timelines.

You are not actually proving he paradoxes them at all, and his statements, and Chronoas, all are that he erases them from existance.

Also you can still destroy beings in the past even if they have time paradox immunity. It just means they won't be effected by it in the future. It is just so they will never be remembered or relevant after he kills them and destroys their past. So moot point.

Literaly your argument is "I don't belevie Demigra or Chronoa" But you have no proof they are lying.

Nope. My argument is that the scans are insufficient and most of them are boasting. It's not a matter of lying, it's a matter of a lack of proof.

We don't take out of context vague statements such as these at face value when there is no proof. So we're not giving Demigra a technique he never did based on vague unproven statements.

Furthermore, you missed my point entirely with regards to the acausality.

If the characters are truly acausal (I doubt it), then they shouldn't die from being erased from history, which is what you claim Demigra can just passively do.

Neither makes sense nor is proven.

Back