• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra vs Alphamon

"Can kill abstracts and beings with High-Godly Regenerationn (Cyber Sleuth and Re: Digitize only. He and the Cyber Sleuth cast are capable of permanently killing Yggdrasil Avatars)"

"Mind Manipulation (The bodies of Digimon shield their Digicores from the attacks of others, defending them from attacks on the soul and mind)"

Also he's ludicrously above baseline 2-As.

Good Game son. You lose.

Can he do those before he gets one shot, preferably?

Time manipulation is useless on Immeasurables.

Also.

"Time Manipulation (In the forms of Time Slow, Time Stop, and Time Destruction. This can affect Immeasurables)"

He spams Fate and Law like there's no tomorrow, so... yeah. He does Order fairly often as well, although not nearly as much as the former.

If you're asking about cast time, almost all of them "Just happens".

Edit:

Well, if it's any consolation, Chronoa has Time manip. Able to affect Goku (Who's Possibly Immeasurable due to scaling with Demigra) and Demigra with Toki Toki's Egg (Death Incarnate Key retains those abilities) supposedly has even stronger authority than her.

"It just works" doesn't negate a speed that by definition is beyond time, lest there are actual feats.

However.... Fate Manipulation......

how about we invite Dragon into this?

The more the merrier ;D

Edit:

""It just works" doesn't negate a speed that by definition is beyond time, lest there are actual feats."

Probability:

• Xeno Goku (SSB Kaioken x 100) attempted to charge Demigra and despite his mastery over Kaioken, immediately had the strain of Kaioken overwhelm and almost break Goku's body.
  • Subtly increased the probability of Bulma screwing up on building Tech for the Time Patrollers
  • Literally raised his chances of victory to 100% (Only really used against Xeno Goku Post-Time Skip, Not really done often at all)
Law:

• Made it a Magniversal Law that Time Patrollers are unable to actually go through time and was only bypassed by a wish on Super Shenron
  • Made it Law that he himself would win any battle (Permanently neg'd by Super Shenron). However, this law was Erased when Toki Toki quote on quote "Scolded" the Egg; causing the Egg to resist Demigra's command.
That enough?

By the way Akrieous.

If you keep making Broken as hecc characters and yet insist on giving them matches, a spite train will ram into you headfirst. Same sort of thing happens Mainsite all the time, Homura, Nihilus, and even The Beast from inFAMOUS has gotten the brunt of it.

I'd suggest you avoid that and either, make characters that are more fair in haxishness, or just stop making matches.

In fact, this spite train is already kinda rolling with me as the conductor. This whole ordeal is getting really annoying.

"If you keep making Broken as hecc characters and yet insist on giving them matches, a spite train will ram into you headfirst."

Against Alphamon, my only real options are Xeno Goku, Demigra, Mebius (Stomp), Yamcha (Can't do anything), and Jiren (Can't do anything). How is it spite when the character that is in a match is also broken AF and is considered one of the most broken on the site? :L

Also, as we established, Alphamon can quite easily 1-shot here too. So, Hmph.

I mean, if you want, you can help me find matches for Haru Asuka, þÖ¢ Drago, Sayato, Game (Heavenly Roses), Arimiminiumu, Metro Mind, Déj├á Vu (Black Rose Verse), or any of Kamen Rider Kabuto (Last of the Dead Riders) or Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Last of the Dead Riders)'s lesser keys.

Akreious said:
How is it spite when the character that is in a match is also broken AF and is considered one of the most broken on the site?
This match isn't spite, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying, you trying to get your broken Characters matches, essentially waving them for all to see as if to say "Come at me bro lol" will result in spite, and that's no good.

Wanting matches for your characters while they're stupidly overpowered is a bad thing. Homura, Nihilus, they've both received the brunt of spite because they were spammed and are incredibly broken.

You should pick one or the other.

Back