• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra tier revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we agreed that Hermes debunk translation actually gave more solid proof for 2-B Demigra so he is going to stay that way unless someone else wants to give 2-A Demigra a try.

Agreed, I think we found him as a solid 2B and the information for him being 2A is too vague. Maybe one day either the games will be translated into English or more specific information comes out. If in a matter of months characters can jump from 4A to 2B, I have high hopes.

Well I cant disagree with herms translation, i gues I was given a off translation on it.

1 However it is still stated all sorts of possibilities are overflowing, implying that the possibilities themselves do already exist and aren't just simply possible. and tehre are infinte possibilities as confirmed earlier. So It still is essentially what I said at the start with the possibilities already existing.

2. Fair enough, but I ahve read the threads, he got high 2-A for trancending space and time of the multiverse, and trancending the tier 2 gods like they do humans. Demigra also trancends the multiverse and space and time, and many tier 2 gods, and even reaches a world outside of that to and is going to destroy it. But in this case it states directly that the real world is another dimesnion as well.

3. Its about context. If it was trancending a universe and just going elswhere sure, not enough for proof of 5D, but in this "the world" refers to a multiverse and the real world is refered to as another dimension, one that requires you to trancend space and time of a multiverse, which Trunks is shocked about despite Demigra already effecting the whole mutliverse, not a unvierse or other multiverse.

4. The issue is it never say they go to another multiverse, it states they go to another dimension, one where DB heroes is like fiction and where you have to actually trancend the previous multiverse to reach, not just leave to go to an equal one. The fact you ahve to tranend it,a dn tehy state that it is another diemsnion combined is implying a higher dimension.

5. Thats not correct. Einsteinian

1. Of or relating to the theories of the theoretical physicist Albert Einstei.

The "theories", not a specific structure. Any 4D structure like our own would fall under Einsteinian space time theory. Therefore any dimension outside of it would refer to higher diemsnions beyond 4D, not a seperate 4D Unvierse which still is under his theories of 4D space time. Extradimensional simply means more dimensions beyond 4D when you look at the logical prefix and root, or the specific definition. Saying somebody is extradimesnional is tantamount to saying they are 5D or more.

In fact most physicists consider extradimensional as a term refering to 5D or more.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13070896/...e-science/t/physicists-probe-fifth-dimension/

So it is a solid term and should be considered a key phrase for determining higher diemsnional structures just like hihger diemsnional, or 5D, or hilbert space, or things of that nature.

6. That would be dark demon realm foundation saga according to his profile history. Basically the events of xenoverse occur, which are teh same as the heroes prequel manga for this arc, then he revives sometime before Xenvoere 2 and he goes back in time to help his past self gain power and the events of this heroes arc occur, then Xenvoverse 2 occurs after that.

cool find man. further shows the events are merely finctional to the real world. Gonna save that.

@SSJRyu1

After this thread is done, I would appreciate if you stop creating any further threads about Demigra, or othervise bring up the issue.

Azathoth has other revision discussions that he needs to focus on, and cannot constantly humor you.

whyAntvasima said:
@SSJRyu1
After this thread is done, I would appreciate if you stop creating any further threads about Demigra, or othervise bring up the issue.

Azathoth has other revision discussions that he needs to focus on, and cannot constantly humor you.
why would it be un-authorised to bring it up again later ? DBH is an on-going franchise and Demigra is one of the recurring character and each of his apparence pretty much put his base form on the level of old 'final form' , even if it's concluded that he is not currently on that level , nothing indicate that he won't be later on

There's been multiple Demigra threads (I think around 5) this month alone, almost all of them address the same exact thing, and they were all open at the same time. I can understand the ruling.

Not to mention there's been nothing which really concretely puts him at 2-A, at least from everything I've seen.

Yes, we cannot continue to allow these types of threads. SSJRyu1 and other DB fans cannot continue to constantly pester us about it.

I am open for staff suggestions about how to word a discussion rule that forbids the topic.

"Until further notice, refrain from making any attempts to upgrade Demigra's tier or add new abilities via material from Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Dragon Ball Heroes, or any other material originating from the official franchise."

Unite My Rice said:
There's been multiple Demigra threads (I think around 5) this month alone, almost all of them address the same exact thing, and they were all open at the same time. I can understand the ruling.
Because those news feat all happened at the same time , as i said , it's on-going thing , making a rule to say 'never again , it is like that , end of story' is like making a rule to never discuss Goku's stats again because every 3 months he get stronger and has news feats , it's not like comics or dead series were their powers won't change much , except for the power pike and weakness pike

Antvasima said:
Yes, we cannot continue to allow these types of threads. SSJRyu1 and other DB fans cannot continue to constantly pester us about it.
I am open for staff suggestions about how to word a discussion rule that forbids the topic.
i don't see how it is pestering when there are news info and the character is actualy getting stronger in univers , if DBH was finished , i could understand , but here , the character is still active and still getting stronger , people made multiple post about the new info because they didn't check if someone else did , okay , but it's no reason to forbids the topic

It's not technically, "forever," it's mostly due to a lack of evidence for giving him an upgrade. I'm sure if *actual* solid evidence comes along that staff would allow a thread like that.

Aeyu said:
It's not technically, "forever," it's mostly due to a lack of evidence for giving him an upgrade. I'm sure if *actual* solid evidence comes along that staff would allow a thread like that.
If it's just temporary , i can see the logic then

Personaly , i'm for the upgrade , 2B is basicaly multiversal space time thing , no ? that's what Demigra could do in DBX , he only got stronger since then and since the real DBH world is above that multivers , it make it 2A by an unknow margin , maybe above , unless i'm missing something

Unite My Rice said:
"Until further notice, refrain from making any attempts to upgrade Demigra's tier or add new abilities via material from Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Dragon Ball Heroes, or any other material originating from the official franchise."
New abilities should be fine. It is the constant upgrade attempts that have long since turned extremely tiresome and repetitive to deal with.

However, we need a better explanation for why Demigra has his current statistics within the regulation.

Maybe Azathoth is willing to help.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
2-A is strictly Infinite Universes.
so what's the probleme ? DBO , DBH and DBX all happen in the same continuity and DBO already confirmed that there are infinit timeline (even supported by Trunks's statement back in DBZ) after something changed the nature of timelines and time travels (hinted to be what Demigra did that made the possible timeline become actual timeline , even Hermes said that the phrase could be translated to 'the infinit possibility are overlapping' or something like that : https://twitter.com/Herms98/status/922242510960844800 'No, though I suppose one might liberally translate µºÿÒÇà/"all sorts" that way.')

each timeline is equal to 12 univers and a world of void in DBH , there infinit timeline by the time of Demigra's real world feat and said real world is above all the timeline and Demigra can affect the real world

i still don't see why he can't be upgraded

It depends on which we accept. Having a ton of universe without an "infinite" statement is nothing but 2-B.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It depends on which we accept. Having a ton of universe without an "infinite" statement is nothing but 2-B.
DBO's actual quote is something around the line of 'seemingly infinit timeline' , does it count or not ?

I also agree with Dragon. The most I feel like could qualify for without a further source is 2-B, possibly higher, and I don't even think that would happen.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Got a source?
i'll search for it , it's an old quote made hard to find since DBO has the 'Dragon online timeline' now , wich kinda **** up the google search for the quote

I think that a Discussion Rule for this seems fine.

As for the text, I'm pretty sure that "myriad" of paradoxes has been proven and accepted as "2-B".

.... We've been over those scans.

BTW, if Jiren is considered stronger than Zamasu ... and Beerus is stronger than Infinite Zamasu (XV) , is it possible XV can be 2-B via that scaling method [ Infinite Zamasu merged with all of time and space . Beerus and Whis would be considered "stronger" than Infinite Zamasu . Both Beerus and Whis flat-out ignored Infinite Zamasu, but both recognized that Demigra was a threat with similar powers to Zamasu , albeit still treated as fodder in comparison, especially by Whis . ] .

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
I think that a Discussion Rule for this seems fine.

As for the text, I'm pretty sure that "myriad" of paradoxes has been proven and accepted as "2-B".
yeah , that's 2 B and the real world in DBH is ABOVE that , it's the dimension above that 2B multivers , so much above that for the real world , the multivers is fictional and Demigra affected that real world and was about to destroy it , that's 2-A , that's what this whole thread is about

so i still don't see the probleme with the upgrade

This thread has reached a lot of posts, which causes the page to slow down, so i have to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back