• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra Revision.

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
Tier: 4-B | Low 2-C normally. 2-C with preparation.

Attack Potency: Solar System level (Below Mystic Goha) | Universe level+ (Absorbed Tokitoki, whose eggs can hatch into timelines). Multi-Universe level with preparation (Demigra was going to use the power of Tokitoki in order to create his own timeline after destroying all previous ones via the Time Vault)

I will inform Azathoth about this thread.

As of Xenoverse 2, Low 2-C full power Demigra should be fine, mainly due to scaling from Mira.

Though it should probably be noted that, despite absorbing Tokitoki and not just a single egg (or maybe because of it), Demigra lacked full control of the power, as seen when Tokitoki overrides his control and sends the Future Warrior back to dodge Demigra's attack. Xenoverse 2 also demonstrates that Final Form Mira is stronger than Demon God Demigra. The Xenoverse 1 Future Warrior, while mind controlled, was defeated by the Xenoverse 2 Future Warrior. The X1 Future Warrior is also knocked out by pre-Final Form Mira, who the X2 Future Warrior took care of handily. This might be evidence against scaling Demigra to Mira, but I'll let you guys decide. I don't really have any qualms, either way.

I have no qualms either. Whatever decision is made, I'm fine with it. He could very well be either of the two: 3-A or Low 2-C depending on the view.

I think so, although it is not spelled "who's" but "whose". "Who's" = "who is".

You should have waited to let some more experienced member handle the upgrade for the future warrior. Could you take a look at the profile Dark649?

No problem. Cross and Dark seem to have fixed it.

Wait before you close this thread I have a question about something concerning Demigra's 2-C key but mostly, the Time Vault. It's been on my mind for some time but I forgot to bring it up.

Is the time vault in some way special or anything? What I mean is, can just anyone destroy the Time Vault to cause the timelines to be destroyed? Or does the Time Vault need to be destroyed by someone who's strong enough to destroy it?

If so, then nvm about me asking. But if not, then why is it worth putting as as a separate key? If the time vault is nothing special and can be obliterated by just anyone who wants to wreck it, wouldnt it just bring outlandish results? It would be like making Goten, Trunks, Krillin, Frieza and etc. 2-C because they can just destroy the time vault, which by a side effect of its damage would destroy all existing timelines. The vault may keep all of time in stablity, but if it doesnt have any special durability or something to prevent any fodder from getting rid of it, then I dont see why it should count as a separate key for, well, any character. It would be like saying, for example, Ywhach from bleach is universe level because he killed the Soul King, which resulted in the real world, Hueco Mundo and Soul Society going towards the brink of destruction when the Soul King doesnt have any power at all, let alone anything close to those ratings.

Could anyone please clarify this to me?

Anime4Life2020 said:
The Time Vault is a basic timeline, with the only difference being it contains the scrolls that all other timelines exist in. Towa showed she can manipulate it just like a regular timeline, going back to when Trunks first summoned the X1 Future Warrior to stop them from ever becoming a Time Patroller.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
The Time Vault is a basic timeline, with the only difference being it contains the scrolls that all other timelines exist in. Towa showed she can manipulate it just like a regular timeline, going back to when Trunks first summoned the X1 Future Warrior to stop them from ever becoming a Time Patroller.
Okay but I still dont understand what makes it any special, so special that not just anyone can destroy. From what I've been informed of the time vault was just a normal building containing the scrolls that each timeline reside in. Was this wrong?

Anime4Life2020 said:
Okay but I still dont understand what makes it any special, so special that not just anyone can destroy. From what I've been informed of the time vault was just a normal building containing the scrolls that each timeline reside in. Was this wrong?
No, that's correct.

Alrght...so....if thats the case then whats stopping anyone from Chaotzu to Whis from destroying it with a simple ki blast if its just a normal building?

Anime4Life2020 said:
Alrght...so....if thats the case then whats stopping anyone from Chaotzu to Whis from destroying it with a simple ki blast if its just a normal building?
A bunch of insanely powerful individuals from multiple timelines protecting it.

Then wouldnt that mean that destroying the vault itself wouldnt transfer over to AP, since it doesnt have "multi universal durability" given it needs protection?

Back