• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigra and the future warrior upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few a days ago i made a thred asking why the future warrior was not scaled too demigra 2-C then they told me it was becuse that is only if he destroyed thr time volt and not from tokitok then i said he could create a timeline with tokitok so that made him low 2-C he said maybe but was not sure but then the thred was closed becuas the oreginl queshin was anserd

here is a link too that page https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/408968#

This was answered already on the other thread. Heck, you agreed to the terms. Not sure why this is getting brought up again...

Reppuzan said:
This was answered already on the other thread. Heck, you agreed to the terms. Not sure why this is getting brought up again...
did you read the whoul thing? the last 3 comments on there?

Is this referring to how I said Demigra is only 2-C with prep, but you could possibly make a case for him being Low 2-C instead of 3-A? Because if so, that is true, but you need to present said case.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Is this referring to how I said Demigra is only 2-C with prep, but you could possibly make a case for him being Low 2-C instead of 3-A? Because if so, that is true, but you need to present said case.
he could creat a timeline which is the very definshin of low 2-C.

With prep, yes.

This is for what he could do on the fly in direct combat, as failing to imprison the time warrior forced him to flee and abandon making his new timeline, for the time being.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
With prep, yes.
This is for what he could do on the fly in direct combat, as failing to imprison the time warrior forced him to flee and abandon making his new timeline, for the time being.
no he just wanted the old one gone 1st too destry it he needed too destry the time volt and the futer warrior got in the way

Darkmon cns said:
no he just wanted the old one gone 1st too destry it he needed too destry the time volt and the futer warrior got in the way
The fact that he had to destroy the Time Vault, not the timeline itself, makes it uncertain that it scales to his combat stats

Yes. If there are strong displayed contradictions between combat statistics, and hax or preparation statistics, we tend to keep them separate.

Promestein said:
Darkmon cns said:
The fact that he had to destroy the Time Vault, not the timeline itself, makes it uncertain that it scales to his combat stats
that would be why i am taiking about low 2-C he could create a timeline he would not be multi ueveruis but he would be univeresul+ for being abel to creat a timeline.

Given that the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Darkmon asked me to reopen this. If it starts to turn repetitive and irrational, I will close it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back