• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demigod Kratos Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with the new criteria in order, the setting has changed.

As @Planck69 has stated, the new rendition is At least 6-A, likely 4-A for demigod Kratos as per the accepted calc posted by klol above.

@KLOL506 if you wouldn't mind tagging appropriate members foe evaluation.

Last edited:
Are you all in agreement with the new ratings of "At least 6-A, possibly likely 4-A" with the "potentially far higher" rating based on the "near-Olympian strength" statement also returning back?
Yeah, sure. For some reason it's weird I didn't get any notifications.

Concerning, RW's vacillation over his tier, glad someone above reminded me the fact that Tisiphone's Mantle actually does, as it stated, have the energy or whatever it is of its Daemons stripped off, so there's that.

I don’t see why Kratos should have a tier 6 key when he’s literally stated to be stronger than the redeemed warrior. Plus the Furies have several tier 4 feats that Kratos upscales from so him having a tier 6 key makes no sense.

I don’t see why Kratos should have a tier 6 key when he’s literally stated to be stronger than the redeemed warrior. Plus the Furies have several tier 4 feats that Kratos upscales from so him having a tier 6 key makes no sense.
Dropping those extra tier 4 feats here would be good...

Dropping those extra tier 4 feats here would be good...
The Furies make 2 starry skies and 1 physical illusion with a Sun in it.

The main point is that while the feats themselves are fine, Kratos doesn't quite have enough showings on a cosmic scale for solid tiering. Hence the Likely modifier.

The main point is that while the feats themselves are fine, Kratos doesn't quite have enough showings on a cosmic scale for solid tiering. Hence the Likely modifier.
That's what scaling is for isn't it?

Regardless, like I said before, I'm fine with likely.

Yeah I agree with Glass. Although, again, I don't mind a likely rating.

There's 3 Tier 4 feats.

The furies creating Sparta with a sun shining bright in the background

Creating Sparta again with the moon in the background which got them calced at 4-B, and the we saw all the other stars in the background.

And the final level with sea dimension that has the sun again in the background.

The Hammer could just grant a big LS upgrade.

Although I don't mind weapon specific tiering for the RW. So it could be used for him with that

@Planck69 the amount of showings is irrelevant if it’s consistent enough with the power levels that is portrayed in the series.
Most of them are based on the Furies tho. The night sky is done twice and the sun feat is done once, which itself requires assumptions and lots of scaling to be worked around with.

What part of it requires assumptions? We literally have evidence that they make full on dimensions with their powers and we have the UES requirements to justify this scaling to their raw stats. There's nothing here that would give room for assumptions when everything points to the blatantly obvious, that they've made pocket dimension in tier 4 size through their magic. The tier 6 calc for redeemed warrior I'm fine with, but kratos getting a tier 6 key I disagree.

What part of it requires assumptions? We literally have evidence that they make full on dimensions with their powers and we have the UES requirements to justify this scaling to their raw stats.
Only the storm feat is a true dimensional feat, rest are just Reality Warping. Still AP, but the distinction needs to be made.

There's nothing here that would give room for assumptions when everything points to the blatantly obvious, that they've made pocket dimension in tier 4 size through their magic.
Pocket dimension is the storm dimension, everything else is Reality Warping and Creation.

You do realize it still being AP just further proves Kratos and the furies still scale to this in physical strength via UES right? UES as a whole makes them scale to these unconventional feats by default.

You do realize it still being AP just further proves Kratos and the furies still scale to this in physical strength via UES right? UES as a whole makes them scale to these unconventional feats by default.
That's not the point.

Point is, it's mostly a matter of the scale of the objects.

Agree- Aetheric Pariah, Planck, KLOL506, Maverick, ByAsura, LordGriffin1000, Cyber, Dereck, ATalentedMaid, Red XIII

Disagree- Glassman, BEASTHEART880

This seems more or less accepted.

@Dereck03 Can you open Kratos' page?
:quieto~1:

Don't forget @Planck69, this also upgrades Kratos's strength to Class Z for scaling above the Redeemed Warriors.

I think I'm done with the edits to Kratos' profile. We can prolly close this thread and have his profile locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back