• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delta vs Bambietta Basterbine vs Big Mom vs Erza Scarlett vs Merlin Vs Dorothy Unsworth vs Ryuko vs Crona vs Esdeath vs Chrome Dokuro vs Issei

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
* Rules
  • Stats are Equalized
  • No Reiatsu crush
  • No outside help.
  • Magic/Powers are Equalized based on verse Equalization
  • AP amps mot allowed
  • Characters start 150 meters apart.
  • Characters in character

1. Delta as seen in Boruto. :6 OUT!

.Vollständig Bambietta.: 5 OUT!

Charlotte Linlin, "Big Mom as seen in One Piece.:

4. X793 Erza Scarlett.: 5 OUT!

Merlin as seen in Nanatsu no Taizai.: 5 OUT!

Dorothy Unsworth: 5 OUT!

7. ????

Post Junketsu Ryuko Matoi:

9. EOS Crona: 5 OUT!

.Ice Storm Commander Esdeath: 5 OUT!

Choice Arc Chrome Dokuro:6 OUT!

Balance Breaker Isseu Hyodou: 5 OUT!

main-qimg-955e1d13a5e02ad908c9d683e3104ef9
bambietta_basterbine_by_everlastingdarkness5_ddwiztv-fullview.jpg
Big-Mom-Wo14f3WhT-b.jpg
d57iy5n-8063f8ea-44e0-40e9-bd5e-3bc4872203b6.jpg
a2431665bf235ec2073fc7b58956cff7.png
EE2985595AB7C3201F55ED67AC2D14E19064124D

dd4if0v-5a3d6e56-b6d3-416c-84e7-19e2ffcb7473.jpg
cf2383cf92bd6a37ddcbb43a24e8f101.jpg
wallhaven-g8gxvl.jpg
anime-kateky%C5%8D-hitman-reborn-chrome-dokuro-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
avatars-000240602037-deq5ym-t500x500.jpg

Winner Fights : Kayle

Last edited:
Aight so what are the starting moves from all of em cuz I only know Bambi and Erza start with spamming reishi “bombs” and a bunch of swords respectively.

Big Mom has a few starting moves.

Controls the weather with her homies
Rips souls out
Turns energy into homies

She's haxed

Also, just in case, i am not asking because i want more hax, this Future Chrome can barely fight on her own and may just fall dead due to no outside influence.

How does her Type 4 work and what is her 8 based on? Also how good is Thresh’s soul manip, curious to know if she resists having her soul destroyed.
Her type 4 and 8 are based on the existence of the black mist which would revive her. Thresh's soul manip should be in the thousands if not tens of thousands and likely far more, he has a significant number of the souls of an entire nation dominated under him and senna scales to this for escaping his control.

Chrome can put everyone without resistance in an illusion and make them fight each other while she just watches, she can also kill them with the illusions.

Delta should be able to resist due to being a robot.

Senna is not a smurf.
Her profile says she is a cyborg, not even her brain is biological anymore? But i will ask Yung if illusionists can affect machines.

How does her Type 4 work and what is her 8 based on? Also how good is Thresh’s soul manip, curious to know if she resists having her soul destroyed.
Whenever she dies sh immediately gets resurrected due to her Life Curse

She resists soul manip in the thousands to tns of thousands, potentially millions to trillions due to rsisting the Black Mist which can soul hax an ntir planet

Chrome can put everyone without resistance in an illusion and make them fight each other while she just watches, she can also kill them with the illusions.

Her profile says she is a cyborg, not even her brain is biological anymore? But i will ask Yung if illusionists can affect machines.
Senna can resist mind manip and has ESP she should be capabe of seeing through the illusions.

Delta literally got killed on screen and came back in another body I dont think her brain is organic lol.

At this point the question is if anyone can put down Senna cuz it is looking like she just walks off everything and hits people with her EE or the Black Mist.

to reframe this thread a bit, instead of arguing who wins first, you guys need to argue who gets knocked out first.

Everyone in reborn can sense DWF (soul energy+willpower) and Illusionists can fool then, and things are equalized so i think the answer is yes.

And Chrome... iirc she can bypass two layers of resistance

Everyone in reborn can sense DWF (soul energy+willpower) and Illusionists can fool then, and things are equalized so i think the answer is yes.

And Chrome... iirc she can bypass two layers of resistance
I mean bypassing layers doesnt mean much when we know know what level the resistances are at.

Also Senna can expand the black mist to attack things around her anyway.

What stops Linlin from turning the Black Mist into a homie?
Lack of potency most likely, would need planetary soul hax to be able to affect Viego who is the source of the Black Mist andeventhenthat wouldnt null her Type4 fromthe Life Curse

Back