• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deleting/Renaming my account

Above. I realized some time ago that I am a trans woman and with that, I've grown detached from my original screen name to the point where I get upset when people refer to me as "Zeph" or "Zephyros". Is there a way to rename my account, or barring that, a way to delete it so i can make a new one that fits my identity better?

I believe AKM could be helpful here but you could make a new account that fits your identity better and mention this to the relevant staff

Also I wanted to say congratulations on your self discovery, and though you were valuable as ZephyrosOmega I’m sure you’ll do so much to impress as whoever you choose to be

Yes. Me or AKM can rename your username, but it should be the same one, or if that is not possible, almost the same one, as you use in the wiki, so please change that first.

Back