• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
63481f26bd623.jpeg

You guys evading the problem like you in the matrix
A superb idea, as always. We should definitely add The Matrix to our deletion list.
clapping-hands_1f44f.png

Last edited:
And from the ashes, a new Wiki will be born- improperly formatted, but unchained! The explanation pages will be purged and the headcanon will thrive - free to debate as they see fit, they'll make battle boarding great again! In my new Wiki, people will Tier and Scale from what they BELIEVE! Not from calcs, not from statements! Not from what they're told makes any ******* sense! Every man will be free to wank his own blogs!
You still don’t get it
I’m using common sense to get elected, so I can end common sense as a business.
You should try making up unsourced bullshit for yourself sometime, Jack.

A superb idea, as always. We should definitely add The Matrix to our deletion list.
clapping-hands_1f44f.png
we have come to a consensus that we should nuke the wiki entirely

Delete these for sure gets little to no support.

Delete these for sure gets little to no support.
Yes, especially JJK. I ruined the verse and don't want to fix the mess, just delete

These verses has no supporters either.

NO!!!! 😓

Back