• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Delete Modern Strange already

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would likely just be 5-A, since that Hulkbuster was fighting a weakened WWHulk and got absolutely manhandled when Hulk went berserk. And Hercules is 5-A on Earth just like Thor. So I think that key for Zom needs to be removed entirely.

Okay. I am perfectly fine with that. Feel free to do so. Just link to this thread in the edit summary.

I recall asking about the defining trait of the two eras, but I haven't had a chance to examine his base feats throughout the years.

Should we not move over any of the information to his classic profile page?

God of Magic key is a must. He used it for two arcs + the big damnation event as well as King in Black iirc

Firestorm808:

Probably at least partially, but I am not sure. The western entertainment, information technology, and news industries are all almost completely subservient to the CCP, so a Tibetan monk serving as Strange's mentor was a no-no in the movies, for example.

The_Impress:

Would you be willing to update the classic page if I rename it and unlock both that and the modern page?

Also, what do other knowledgeable members here, such as Firestorm808, think about this suggestion?

Unfortunately it is true according to my collected experiences, but my apologies if I stepped out of line.

Anyway, returning to the main topic from my earlier stream of consciousness derailing (My apologies about that), I need help to apply what has been decided here.

Contents of the tabber and the God of Magic key from the Modern profile gets applied to Doctor Strange (Classic), along with additional changes along the profile to make it Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)

Doctor Strange (Modern) gets deleted

I'm a bit late here, but I'm in agreement with Impress.

Contents of the tabber and the God of Magic key from the Modern profile gets applied to Doctor Strange (Classic), along with additional changes along the profile to make it Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)

Doctor Strange (Modern) gets deleted
Okay.

Are you willing to handle it? I can unlock the classic profile in that case.

Okay. I will unlock both of the Doctor Strange pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Done. Now delete the Modern Doctor Strange page, and specifically name the current Doctor Strange (Classic) page to "Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics)"

Thank you.

Are you willing to handle that please Abstractions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back