• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku's Iron Soles

Should it be noted on Deku's profile that the iron soles can withstand his attacks at 100? When he kicked Monster Chisaki, his Iron soles became cracked, but were otherwise completely fine, as opposed to the rest of his costume tearing apart, especially around his arms. They also shielded him from Overhaul's attacks, so it's kind of like he has mini shields on the bottoms of his feet.

72DC1928-3478-4F06-B18B-FBB4CF31F55E
32DF1FBA-4062-4203-AE94-48239E97BDAB
0FE38A87-57A5-4CEB-BF5C-C692DDAF7851
His shoes are cracked and damaged but not destroyed.

38299EAD-8D62-41C0-B99A-F11AA8CD1ACE
Back shot of Deku's costume before he starts fighting at 100%

B997D077-D084-4062-A75B-E65CD2DBD9AD
Both of Deku's gloves missing despite Overhaul only destroying part of one earlier

CE8DAC76-73CA-4199-B019-BC4E555C5FF6
Deku's costume at 20%

C921FA99-2972-48E2-A923-3F964BC21362
Better shot of both gloves missing.

9DF414C5-D75B-4E74-8FF8-E16C968A10AB
Overhaul stabbing at Deku's feet.

3B1A5C3B-617D-47ED-8FFC-240554644303
Deku only surviving the attack because his iron soles blocked it. They're completely fine afterwards.

I think this is fine actually. So it's like the full gauntlet and it would have Small Town level durability or would it just be higher than Deku's durability.

I also agree it should be noted Deku's iron soles can allow him to Mario jump on Spiked Helmets.

I added this in the past, but some people disagreed with it because the soles are just an equipment, and that it would be like adding the durability of his Hero Costumes.

But, what? Those iron soles have been standard equipment for Deku since after All for One vs All Might.

His Hero Costumes are also standard equipment, what does that have to do with what I said?

Also, that last key is for Izuku's durability with One For All, not for his equipment.

? You mean the Iron soles having the durability to maintain itself during 100%?

I mean that the durability section of his last key is for One For All, putting an equipment there wouldn't make any sense, and ignoring other equipment would be biased.

His Air Force Gloves, for example, can take the power of his attacks at 20%.

The standard equipment section already states that his Iron Soles protect his feet.

Hm. I guess it's something to watch out for for the future, rather than doing anything now. :/

Back