• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deidara's Durability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a Deidara with no arms, low on clay, exhausted from beating and kidnapping Gaara and helping taking the Bijuu outta him. Shouldn't scale, Deidara had no ways to protect himself except using a clay clone to escape the Rasengan.

Being without arms doesn't mean your durability was lowered. This has nothing to do. Durability isn't a thing that Deidara can lower or do something else.

Deidara wasn't exhausted after that fight, not when Kakashi and co found him. As you said, he kept extracting the Bijü out of Gaara and this doesn't require that much of chakra or stamina.

Again, having no ways to protect himself isn't an argument. Are you sure you know how durability works?

Deidara's Durability is 7-A because his AP is 7-A. Immortal Arc Kakashi's Durability is at least 7-C cuz of him receiving blows from Kakuzu who's AP is at least 7-C. Where is the problem?

Deidara is 7-A+ because he tanked an explosion - his explosion. But according to our Explosion Yield Calculations pages, a character isn't tanking the entire explosion, everything depends on the distance. You can argue that he was near the center of everything. It doesn't matter, it can be 7-B.

And Deidara isn't tens of times stronger than Kakashi. That's non sense. If you put 7-C Kakashi to fight 7-A+, what do you think he could do? 7-C Kakashi who could take on Pain. Lol

I guess.

Well now that I look at it, why tf is Killer B at least 7-C for pushing Sasuke back? He casually "killed" Sasuke like 3 times in that fight and Taka Sasuke should be>Hebi Sasuke who's 7-A. The scaling is all over the place.

M3X said:
That's why we are going to correct all of this mistakes soon
Some of the speed scaling is wonky too but I know this is not the place to discuss this so I'll let it go for now

We worked really hard on that speed scaling. I can't belive that shit is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back