• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debate Thread: Tier 10 Edition

Squidward grabs out a jellyfish net and attacks Jawbone with it, he gets out a pizza box and shoves it at Nightmares face

MLPlover2011 said:
Logan Paul boxes Plushtrap
Calvin and Deep One Hybrid show up and bite Logan Paul in place while Plushtrap disembowels him while Firefly burns Squidward along with Jawbone and Nightmare.

I thought this was a debate, if it comes down to RP mechanics I would moop the floor with y'all tbh.

Squidward throws a pie bomb at Godzilla than runs away to hide at the Krusty Krab meaning that the explosion killed 3 people

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla gets annoyed and teleports around, tossing Nightmare at him, attempting to stab him.
Firefly attempts to burn Godzilla while Calvin attacks Squidward and the Deep One Hybrid charges at Nightmare.

Christian Higdon said:
Godzilla trucks through the heat while Nightmare opens his mouth at the Deep One.
Firefly was clearly angry at this. "Screw you, lizard!" He shouts, and burns Godzilla more. The Deep One Hybrid, meanwhile, punches Nightmare in the mouth.

Nightmare takes the hit, with a loose tooth, and bites into the arm.

Godzilla is a bit singed, and that just annoys him more as he shoots red beams from his eyes.

Christian Higdon said:
Nightmare takes the hit, with a loose tooth, and bites into the arm.
Godzilla is a bit singed, and that just annoys him more as he shoots red beams from his eyes.
Firefly leaps out of the way and finds cover in the aforementioned Krusty Krab.

The Deep One Hybrid shouts and punches Nightmare again before suplexing him, forcing Nightmare to release his hold on the arm.

Ironically, what's boring for me is also interesting, due to its boredness. So, I keep watching, waiting for something to happen and reverse the sentiment, or anything of the like.

Back