• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Debate Thread FFA

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
It's back everyone. The precursor to WoTW.

The rule is simple: You take a few characters and RP as them in a battle to the death. Also no characters stronger than Low 2-C is allowed.

Maruishimaryishi said:
There's a guy named Jack The Ripper, He's just sleeping on the tree and dreaming about beating Freddy Krueger.
Skyla notices him.

Jack : How can you defeat me? I'm Jack the Ripper!

While Jack's stomach stabbed by Krueger's claw on his dream. Freddy grins and tries to move his other claw to kill Jack. Suddenly for no reason, Jack grabs Freddy's neck and brings him through reality.

Maruishimaryishi said:

While Jack's stomach stabbed by Krueger's claw on his dream. Freddy grins and tries to move his other claw to kill Jack. Suddenly for no reason, Jack grabs Freddy's neck and brings him through reality.
"Wait, how did you get out of there and are you going to kill me?" Skyla asks to Freddy.

MaxForward said:
Maruishimaryishi said:

"Wait, how did you get out of there and are you going to kill me?" Skyla asks to Freddy.
Freddy gets up and and looks at Skyla. Freddy grins and tries to head towards to Skyla for the kill while playing with his claw. But Jack caught Freddy's back and choke him.

Freddy gets up and and looks at Skyla. Freddy grins and tries to head towards to Skyla for the kill while playing with his claw. But Jack caught Freddy's back and choke him.

Skyla just watches fangirling as the whole battle unfolds.

MaxForward said:
Freddy gets up and and looks at Skyla. Freddy grins and tries to head towards to Skyla for the kill while playing with his claw. But Jack caught Freddy's back and choke him. Skyla just watches fangirling as the whole battle unfolds.
Freddy grabs him and throws Jack at many trees on straight line and crashed through the mountain. After that, Freddy is done finishing Jack and tries to go for Skyla.

"Wait, how did you get out of there and are you going to kill me?" Skyla asks to Freddy.Freddy gets up and and looks at Skyla. Freddy grins and tries to head towards to Skyla for the kill while playing with his claw. But Jack caught Freddy's back and choke him. Skyla just watches fangirling as the whole battle unfolds.
Freddy grabs him and throws Jack at many trees on straight line and crashed through the mountain. After that, Freddy is done finishing Jack and tries to go for Skyla.

Skyla uses a plasma punch, severely damaging Freddy.

MaxForward said:
Freddy gets up and and looks at Skyla. Freddy grins and tries to head towards to Skyla for the kill while playing with his claw. But Jack caught Freddy's back and choke him.Skyla just watches fangirling as the whole battle unfolds.Freddy grabs him and throws Jack at many trees on straight line and crashed through the mountain. After that, Freddy is done finishing Jack and tries to go for Skyla. Skyla uses a plasma punch, severely damaging Freddy.
Freddy flies on the sky and landed hardly on Jack.

Christian Higdon said:
The Stranger had stepped into the arena. "Okay, okay, I've got stuff to do, so make it quick, people!"
"Yes, I think I will." Skyla said.

Back