• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
RULES: Everybody has 5 characters maximum.

Shitler, Trump and Roosevelt aren't allowed. (Because they are too overpowered)

People can change their characters.

No you aren't, you say that every time

Code:
*sigh* I just wanted to entertain people, but I really, really screwed up.

PsychoWarper said:
Yellowpig10 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Wow so people still doin this huh.
yeah i know, each one has gotten worse and worse
How is that even possible?
[TFW you have your own character but you cant use him for this]
i don't know how, but at least there was debating going on before, 8 was ment to be the last one but it turned into another randomness thread

MaxForward said:
I am very sorry for highlighting this.
If your sorry for highlighting it, DON"T HIGHLIGHT IT! only highlight threads that discuss important issues you think may improve the Wiki, not random debate threads

Seol404 said:
MaxForward said:
I am very sorry for highlighting this.
If your sorry for highlighting it, DON"T HIGHLIGHT IT! only highlight threads that discuss important issues you think may improve the Wiki, not random debate threads
I agree, please don't highlight threads that are uninportant to the wiki community as a whole. It causes people to start ignoring these announcements, so if someting actually important is highlighted, nobody will notice it. You have the power to highlight, please don't abuse it.

I agree, please don't highlight threads that are uninportant to the wiki community as a whole. It causes people to start ignoring these announcements, so if someting actually important is highlighted, nobody will notice it. You have the power to highlight, please don't abuse it.

I made a severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I don't expect to be forgiven. I'm simply here to apologize.

There's a lot of things I should have done differently but I didn't. And for that, from the bottom of my heart, I am sorry.

For my fans who are defending my actions, please don't. I don't deserve to be defended. My goal with my content is always to entertain; to push the boundaries, to be all-inclusive. In the world live in, I share almost everything I do. The intent is never to be heartless, cruel, or malicious.

Like I said I made a huge mistake. I don't expect to be forgiven, I'm just here to apologize.

I'm ashamed of myself. I'm disappointed in myself. And I promise to be better. I will be better. Thank you.

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
No, Logan Paul was created by the Creator. So he can be easily erased by the Creator as well.
Buy the merch, link in bio, its the hottest new merch
Y╠Ø╠×╠×═ë═êO═ì╠û╠ª═ô╠¼╠û╠û═£U╠»╠á╠Ñ╠¼╠Ö╠ùR╠Ö╠«╠û═Ö═× ╠í╠£╠ØA╠©╠«═ì═Ä╠«═Ä╠¡╠│┼ö╠ƒ╠│═Ü═ö╠│═àG╠ú╠¬╠╝═ìUM╠╣═ì═ô═ë╠ÖE╠ù═Ö╠×╠ª╠╣═ö╠║N╠Á╠ù═Ö╠»╠®╠ù╠ñ╠ûT═ò╠│╠Ö╠½═× ╠ªM╠Á═Ö╠»╠£═û╠ƒAÊë╠½ß©î╠¿╠¼ß©ÿ╠╗═Ü═ò ╠ù╠¡N═áO╠»═ç╠╣╠Ø╠¬╠®╠ª ╠©═ö╠®╠│S╠©╠╝╠×E═Ü╠ñ═ô╠¡N╠«═Ü╠╣═àS═Å═ì═ò╠ÑE═Å╠Ñ,╠¡╠×╠ñ╠│═Ö╠ò ╠«╠║╠ƒ═ÿS╠╗╠½═ç╠»╠Ñ╠«═ÄO╠Ø╠Ö═ë╠ñ═Ö╠Ñ ╠ú╠ú╠╗═ç╠╗╠¬╠ÇI═Ä╠▓═ÿT╠á╠»╠û═û═Ø ╠û╠ÇI╠©═àS╠║╠Ö═ç╠▒╠¡═£ ═ƒI╠╝╠ƒ╠«╠Ö╠Ñ╠½═íN╠Ñ╠│╠│╠╣╠¼═àV╠«═ì╠«╠ûA╠ñ═û═Ö═ö╠¼╠╗╠»═ƒ─╗═ö╠×╠░I╠©╠«═Ü═û═ê╠¡D╠║═Ä╠¬,═ë═á S╠▓╠ñ╠║╠ÇO╠Ö═ö═ì╠Ö═ôR╠¬╠®╠Ö╠Ö═ÜR═ô╠ƒ═Ö╠│═çY═Ö.╠ª═ç═ò╠Ñ╠¬═à

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
No, Logan Paul was created by the Creator. So he can be easily erased by the Creator as well.
Buy the merch, link in bio, its the hottest new merch
Y╠Ø╠×╠×═ë═êO═ì╠û╠ª═ô╠¼╠û╠û═£U╠»╠á╠Ñ╠¼╠Ö╠ùR╠Ö╠«╠û═Ö═× ╠í╠£╠ØA╠©╠«═ì═Ä╠«═Ä╠¡╠│┼ö╠ƒ╠│═Ü═ö╠│═àG╠ú╠¬╠╝═ìUM╠╣═ì═ô═ë╠ÖE╠ù═Ö╠×╠ª╠╣═ö╠║N╠Á╠ù═Ö╠»╠®╠ù╠ñ╠ûT═ò╠│╠Ö╠½═× ╠ªM╠Á═Ö╠»╠£═û╠ƒAÊë╠½ß©î╠¿╠¼ß©ÿ╠╗═Ü═ò ╠ù╠¡N═áO╠»═ç╠╣╠Ø╠¬╠®╠ª ╠©═ö╠®╠│S╠©╠╝╠×E═Ü╠ñ═ô╠¡N╠«═Ü╠╣═àS═Å═ì═ò╠ÑE═Å╠Ñ,╠¡╠×╠ñ╠│═Ö╠ò ╠«╠║╠ƒ═ÿS╠╗╠½═ç╠»╠Ñ╠«═ÄO╠Ø╠Ö═ë╠ñ═Ö╠Ñ ╠ú╠ú╠╗═ç╠╗╠¬╠ÇI═Ä╠▓═ÿT╠á╠»╠û═û═Ø ╠û╠ÇI╠©═àS╠║╠Ö═ç╠▒╠¡═£ ═ƒI╠╝╠ƒ╠«╠Ö╠Ñ╠½═íN╠Ñ╠│╠│╠╣╠¼═àV╠«═ì╠«╠ûA╠ñ═û═Ö═ö╠¼╠╗╠»═ƒ─╗═ö╠×╠░I╠©╠«═Ü═û═ê╠¡D╠║═Ä╠¬,═ë═á S╠▓╠ñ╠║╠ÇO╠Ö═ö═ì╠Ö═ôR╠¬╠®╠Ö╠Ö═ÜR═ô╠ƒ═Ö╠│═çY═Ö.╠ª═ç═ò╠Ñ╠¬═à
The pecking order

You<The Dirt<The Worms Inside the dirt<Logan's merch<Chloe< and then Logan

disagree and you will be banned until you apologise to Logan for the error in your ways

Back