• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DeathWing VS Geralt of Rivia (Monster Hunter)

We should try and find out what DeathWing opens up with, if MH Geralt has his Witcher verse mindset he might attempt mindhax off the bat.

It depends. Deathwing doesnt cares about humans at all as enemys, if its in the wild, deathwing will ignore Geralt and do something else. If deathwing is there to fight he will open by breaking into geralts mind. ( See Rhonin in the War of the ancient novel). Once in the mind he can aplly rules like , dont talk / move / do X.) I dont know how mucg Geralts resitence towards this is, but deathwing was able to break into Rhonins mind ( one of the strongest human mages), controlling it without the ruler of magic noticing , as deathwing was talking to malygos at the time. Assuming that even giving little effort he could break into Rhonins mind. While doing so , he then will probably at the same time use his deep breath.

Also to kill deathwing you need a nuke at dragon soul level + 4 aspects power. Using it atleast three times and letting nothing remain or he will just heal and come back. Also I forgot endless hunger as spell which deathwing loves to use as a opener

JengulGozen said:
Also to kill deathwing you need a nuke at dragon soul level + 4 aspects power. Using it atleast three times and letting nothing remain or he will just heal and come back. Also I forgot endless hunger as spell which deathwing loves to use as a opener
so, this fight is kinda a stomp? also bump

I would assume so, If Geralt has no massive feat of resisting mind attacks by a higher being. To be honest I wouldnt even know how Geralt would attack deathwing. As fire magic doesnt work against him, his weapons are probably to short to get even through the armor and Geralt has no nuke on the level of the dragon soul. Which is basically the ability to kill hundreds -> thousands of blue dragons at once who have high magic resist. Which alone are around 6-A or a little less depending on how much stronger Kalecos is compared to the other blue ones.

And deathwing needed to be hit by that directly to even get hurt ,meaning the armor needed to be removed.

Geralt has durability negation with his Pierce Ammo, and probably with his silver sword too, can this help with the Deathwing's durability?

Deathwing uses Elementium armor which is lore wise ,, Pure elementium items, which requires extremely skillful craftmanship, is flawless and indestructible´´ Meaning he cant pierce it, he needs to detach it as it is put into deathwings body by elemtium screws. A direct hit of the dragonsoul was just enough to detach it, not even destroy it or damage deathwing underneath.

Also what many forget, deathwing is no dragon anymore. In the last fight we find out that he is already not a living being but a Elemental by now. He still has magma elemtium blood, but making him bleed just creates new enemys as his blood will also start to attack or try to heal deathwing

Back