• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deathlock vs AUXILIUM KOOL

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Daniel vs HOSTLESS rematch.

Both of them are going al─▒ out.

5 votes for a conclusion.

Who wins?

HOST HOST - 1

Dan the Cultist - 0

Deathlock takes this via being superior all around. His powers are more consistent and he has better powers. Full power means Deathlock's gonna blink him away.

Christian Higdon said:
Deathlock takes this via being superior all around. His powers are more consistent and he has better powers. Full power means Deathlock's gonna blink him away.
Daniel snaps his fingers with the kool-aid gauntlet.

Christian Higdon said:
Literally nothing AUXILIUM KOOL does would harm Deathlock.

Now count in my vote.
Even if that happens, nothing will happen to Daniel.

He has the ability to overcome an infinity and alefinity number of tier and tiering systems, with or without tiers, everything infinitely, absolutely and eternally of all of the words and genres "infinite" and "alefinite" with the Ale-overcoming, with TXADO, TEAO, TXAEO, TXAEDO, TXAEDOM, BAE, BAAA, TXAEBAAAOD, BEADAA, TXAEBEADAADBAAAOM, etc.

Here's the thing about Daniel: every keystroke you make, every revision to your characters, every "argument" you post, etc. That all draws from power, which draws from Daniel.

Literally all of your agrument is folly.

Even base HOSTLESS can overcome that by an eternal amount, encompassing even the Internet. Daniel's still part of it no matter how you look at it. He easily stomps foes with the tiers TXADO, TEAO, TXAEO, TXAEDO, TXAEDOM, BAE, BAAA, TXAEBAAAOD, BEADAA, TXAEBEADAADBAAAOM, etc.

The keys i use are special. They have no link to Daniel and if they did, he'd be crushed or erased. Power is above Daniel, so everything you say is a lie.

That's just base form. Deathlock spells out AUXULIUM KOOL's doom.

Well, i'm almost finished. I just need ideas for rounds.

Fighters: HOSTLESS, Godzilla, Ren, Stimpy, Emperor Bowser, The Overkiller, and Bugs Bunny vs Daniel, Star, Asriel, Sans, Bredakars, Butch Hartman, and Reagan.

Back