• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATHBATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 5]

Sorvoe551 said:
Now that Twilight is a universe-destroying horse, yes, the episode is wrong
Well to be honest she does by scaling to Midnight Sparlke for three reasons

1. Equestra Girls series confirms Magic is STRONGER outside of Equestria multiple times

2. Midnight Sparkle was able to shatter the fabric of reality like glass, AND HOLD back the Elements of Harmony. The Elemets of Harmony can be scaled to multiversal through it's on feats and scalings

Despite the fact Sci-Twi is a only a unicorn with NO EXPERIENCE with magic, she's pretty tough, so in theory Twilight should be tougher, given the fact that Raven isn't FROM Equestria

3. Twilight has TANKED a point blank blast from the elements of Harmony herself.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/MqBy1RSdv...yDw_CpM78xaVxaZ6Uh4auDfpGB4lza2brD5eVmd=s1600

Da Lunge Fish said:
I think raven still beats twilight. She is much faster and has durability negation.
Yeah, about that. Death battle said Raven was able to travel from the East Coast, NY to Blue Valley, NE within minutes, adn cited since Raven had a time limit

The distance from New York to Nebraska is 1,464 Miles.

Raven's flight from New York to Blue Valley could put her at Mach 36 if we assume that due to her 5 minute she would've had to fly 1463.9 round trip, giving her a top speed of 27,621.1 MPH like Death Battle said

However, prior to this Raven had broken her 5 minute time limitation in The New Teen Titans #8, meaning that there was no way to ascertain just how fast Raven was going, because Raven flew from New York in New Teen Titans #9

This means depending on the interpretation of "within minutes" Raven could have moving at as little as Mach 1

Additionally, this completely destroys the calculation of the return trip, so even if Raven did get there in 5 minutes, it would apply to her arrival, and not account for the time to get back

Which means with no way to account t for the return trip, at best we could assume the supposed 5 minute flight would realistically be only 138,10.55 MPH

In comparison, Twilight did fly from the Moon to Earth at a normal distance, at an audio reading that puts the length of a conversation between Celestia and Luna at 5 minutes, a cutaway to Twilight's flight.

The Moon is exactly 238,900 miles away from Earth Solve for Speed = Rate x Time And Twilight is flying at a cool 2,866,800 miles per hour!

This was BEFORE SHE WAS AN ALICORN, and WITHOUT the use of Accelero

Also citing Death Battle, in the TT x JLA Special, Raven flies consistently between the moon and Earth, assisting bothe the Justice League and the Teen Titans https://***************.to/Comic/JLA-Titans/Issue-2?id=66815

And since Moon is exactly 238,900 miles away from Earth, doesn't that mean Raven could also fly at 2,866,800 mph right?

Ding Dong it's wrong.

In the true context for that crisis, a robotic super villain known as Technis had inorganically taken complete control of the moon, encompassing and expanding its entire mass thousands of times over with artificial bodies of technology.

Not only that, but Technis had actually begun forcing the Moon closer to the Earth in an attempt to smash the two bodies together, almost succeeding, to the point where the sheer force of gravity was causing global natural disasters, tsunamis, hurricanes, tornados, and earthquakes on the other side of the Earth.

As such there is no way to tell if how close the Moon was to the Earth, which means we don't know if how long it took Raven.

Even if we midball and assume the moon was only half way there, it still only half as Twilight's non-Alicorn feat, WITHOUT accelero.

Not to mention Raven was literally dead at the time of this feat. Without a physical body, Death Battle's explanation for "escape velocity" goes out the window, as an astral form cannot be affected by the physical limitations of gravity.

Also keep in mind that because Raven had a corporal form at the time, her body no longer suffered from her usual weaknesses and limits she both suffered and imposed upon herself, meaning that Raven should've been MUCH much stronger than with a flesh and blood human hybrid body

In short, this feat means nothing even if it was true

Hold on. The forms where she's safely universal are Elements of Harmony, Magic of Friendship, and All Alicorn magic. All of those forms require outside help to maintain (the Mane Six and the other Princesses), so those are rejected by DB. Best she can use is Ending of the End Alicorn Form.

Twilight: Reliably 4-B, possible Low 2-C, with a combat speed of 22400 c from scaling to Storm Beard moving the Sun

Raven: While we don't have a Post-Crisis Raven, only Flashpoint, if White Raven can compare to Post-Crisis Trigon (I would need proof of that to be comfortable), then she'd be a safe 2-B with a speed around 52 quintillion c due to her comparing to Donna Troy, who is almost on par with Wonder Woman

So Raven is 2.32 quadrillion times faster and several universe levels stronger. So yeah, unfortunately, Twilight still loses

Okay then. What feats of Twilight's make up for the 230,000,000,000,000x speed difference and the minimum 1,001x AP difference between Raven and Twilight?

Sorvoe551 said:
Okay then. What feats of Twilight's make up for the 230,000,000,000,000x speed difference and the minimum 1,001x AP difference between Raven and Twilight?
Actually i have two reasonings.

1. Canonically, White raven is a form Raven cannot obtain by herself, requiring outside help or resources to do so.

2. Everyone including Death Battle, forgot Twilight, like Kirby and Metal Sonic, and i think Mewtwo, has a copy ability which grants her the stats of any form of magic she lays sight upon, so even if Raven could utilize the White Raven transformation by herself, Twilight could simply, replicate her spped and powers with a glance.

Being a quick learner, it might take her a few seconds to adjust to the extreme power boost, but it should be more than enough with her scalings i mentioned.

NullMaster54 said:
Sorvoe551 said:
He means that Raven has that advantage (1001 times stronger), not the other way around.

Yes, but his immortality is simply him coming back after he dies. I analyzed this earlier, his resurrections usually take weeks and it's not in character for him to dodge, so WB Hulk overpowers him and kills him. He'll come back later, but he'll die in the fight

@Null

Breaking down each bit:

"Canonically, White raven is a form Raven cannot obtain by herself, requiring outside help or resources to do so."

True. However, White Raven was not used in the fight. They only mentioned her wearing a white robe to signify her freedom from Trigon. To quote the episode transcript:

"Boomstick: Sometimes she even wears white to celebrate the occasion...

Popup: In some timelines, the white garments appear when she's free from Trigon. In main series comics, they're more symbolic than literal."

They gave her Dark Raven, which happens more often because of her being susceptible to Trigon's influence when she's mad. They also mentioned Golden Raven offhandedly, but that form happened naturally after she was killed and resurrected. So White Raven was not used, but her other forms that don't require help were.

"Everyone including Death Battle, forgot Twilight, like Kirby and Metal Sonic, and i think Mewtwo, has a copy ability which grants her the stats of any form of magic she lays sight upon, so even if Raven could utilize the White Raven transformation by herself, Twilight could simply, replicate her spped and powers with a glance.

Being a quick learner, it might take her a few seconds to adjust to the extreme power boost, but it should be more than enough with her scalings i mentioned."

Maybe, but from what I've seen, Twilight doesn't seem to use that often. Additionally, since Twilight doesn't know anything about Raven per the DB rules, it's highly unlikely that her first thought would be "she's way stronger than me, I better copy her abilities to stand a chance." Finally, since the DB rules have the character acting in character but with the intent to kill, the 2.3 quadrillion times speed gap Raven has on Twilight probably wouldn't allow her the time to copy Raven's abilities.

Also ignoring that, Raven gets her powers from a completely different source than Twilight, if I remember correctly. Assuming Twilight doesn't get blitzed before she has the time to pull off anything like that, it likely wouldn't work considering the power gap between Raven and anything else in the series.

Also, watching the fight again, they gave Twilight the Element of Magic to help boost her power. While I don't think it's true for one individual piece, let's say that Element brings her up to a confirmed Low 2-C. Her power is still at minimum 1,001x lower than Raven's and is still way slower. I still think Raven wins

Sorvoe551 said:
Also, watching the fight again, they gave Twilight the Element of Magic to help boost her power. While I don't think it's true for one individual piece, let's say that Element brings her up to a confirmed Low 2-C. Her power is still at minimum 1,001x lower than Raven's and is still way slower. I still think Raven wins
And the gap between Low 2-C and 2-C is unquantifiably fast.

AND the DC universe is bigger than the normal universe by, at bare minimum, around 50 times, and up to http://web.archive.org/web/20181009...emonicEnity地獄の炎PrimeCOCAINE/posts/TU24ZKKhZEd A stupid amount.

Multipize said:
Why is ben 10 vs green lantern accurate how does Hal resist existance erasure.
Scaling from kilowag who resisted that in a higher scale not to mention having speed advantage plus hax that ***** over alien x

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
His voice is not an indicator the failsafe didn't activate.
The Failsafe gives him a alien form to survive if he's still human then it didn't happen

Back