• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death (Supernatural) vs Beerus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beerus if he is able to use hakai (which I personally think he can). Otherwise, inconclusive.

But shouldn't a Low 2-C be able to easily defeat if not stomp a High 3-A due to being a higher tier, especially if the gap between said tiers is atleast infinity (correct me if I'm wrong).

Let's see what UMR has to say.

Gargoyle One said:
You can if you can hit an abstract.
Beerus can't.
But didn't Dean Winchester kill Death, an abstract, using Death's Scythe? Assuming the Scythe is a High 3-A weapon, wouldn't a Low 2-C ability have the same effect?

This is a stomp.

Death has way too much hax, and even though Beerus is Low 2-C he is still a 3-D being who has no resistance to hax.

YungManzi said:
This is a stomp.
Death has way too much hax, and even though Beerus is Low 2-C he is still a 3-D being who has no resistance to hax.
And I'd say Death has no resistance to Existence Erasure.

Referring to my earlier point, didn't Dean Winchester kill said abstract entity using a High 3-A weapon? Logically, wouldn't a Low 2-C technique have the same effect, since it is about 2 degrees above infinity in power?

Stryk3r1337 said:
Referring to my earlier point, didn't Dean Winchester kill said abstract entity using a High 3-A weapon? Logically, wouldn't a Low 2-C technique have the same effect, since it is about 2 degrees above infinity in power?
Deaths Scythe is a weapon that can kill even abstract entities like Death or God.

The difference is: Deaths Scythe can kill Abstract Entities.Hakai cant, nothing to do with AP but Hax

And unless Beerus hakai can erase a universal concept like death then Hakai'ng Death is out of the question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back