• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a very close battle. DJ had similar AP because according science 500 pounds per Square inch are enough to crush a skull and the DJ have nearly 700.

I wonder if the Wendigo is able to possess more humans in this battle or are restricted to just the pack.

Speed department DJ are equal fast as a Leopard and they also have regen, dont fight between each other like the Wendigos. The lifting power of DJ is higher.

Wendigo is more intelligent, but they use weapons?

Idk, maybe inconclusive both sides are equal.

Basic wendigos can kill wolves, elc and crush human skulls. They also scale to their durability, being only knocked back by shotgun blasts and some explosions.

ok. Thanks.

DJ are equal to A White Shark in AP. Also all the scars in the Jackals were made because they survived Death battles with others of their kind.

Not really Skull Island Birth of Kong names all the animals on Skull Island to be MUTOs in first issue.

Where on Skull Island is the fight taking place?

If it's in an open field, then I think the Jackals would have an advantage, but if it was in the forest, then I believe the Wendigos would do better.

Maybe . . .

Like I said, the outcome depends on where the fight takes place.

In a forest, the Wendigos would attack with hit and run tactics, using the trees as leverage and for cover, jumping from tree to tree and hiding among the branches.

In an open field, the Jackals wouldn't have much to worry about since the Wendigos wouldn't be able to use their agility to it fullest.

So I am guessing the others assumed it was in an open field, and tbh I feel like it would be wrong for me to change it just so I can get the Wendigos a win even though I want to. I will just say it is in a field.

Back