• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh, saying we only debate based on the profiles is a bit odd for Ichigo's profile as his ability keys don't match up with his Stat keys. When he is in possession of which abilities isn't evident without either knowing the series yourself or being told so. As Ichigo doesn't possess anything but his Fullbring abilities in his first key, or how he doesn't have access to creating the Getsuga Jūjishō until his True Zanpakuto key, or how he doesn't have acceess to the Gran Rey Cero Getsuga Tenshō until his Merged Form key, etc.

If Ichigo still maintains his powers, he still maintains his powers, but the profile isn't very clear on that
If you need me to walk you through the distinctions of his True Zanpakuto and FULLBRING Zanpakuto I can. But yes he has Fullbring abilities with his Zanpakuto that is fused and enhanced with his Fullbring.

Outside of the pills have we seen Hollow Corruption just start to weaken somebody? There's been plenty of Hollow fights in the verse I don't recall them just passively weakening people
That’s because every other Hollow fight prior in the series involves characters that have antibodies. Also, I don’t need to show further examples, I provided evidence that supports my claim. It’s on you to either refute my argument or concede, I don’t owe more evidence than I’ve provided rn.

Well, I had my fun here. Clearly I need to get better at debating as you might'vs seen. I guess it was fun doing this. See ya next time.

Back