• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle (Natsu vs Ace)

KuuIchigo

VS Battles
Retired
Video.

Discuss.

Best comments:

Natsu has better combat skills than Ace
~ Screw Attack​
Even in death battle Natsu has plot armor´╗┐.
~ Michelle Hardy​
Couldn't Natsu just have EATEN Ace?´╗┐
~ MrAnthem123​
fairy tail is trash lol all they do is use nakama power all the time´╗┐.
~ Lun Hing​
One piece is the most overrated Manga of all time´╗┐.
~ LuigiFan1305​
ahhh....all the salty one piece fanboy's tears....so delicious´╗┐.
~ Hakim Lite​
Let's be honest, Natsu is a protagonist, he's not losing anytime soon.´╗┐
~ Ravrtag​
Well given how Natsu can eat fire and ace is made of fire natsu would win easily...´╗┐
~ Kye Sweeney​
Butthurt Ace's fans .. Natsu didn't even use E.N.D , Dragonforce´╗┐
~ Takato Joestar​
Natsu eats fire to regain power. All of Ace's attacks are made of fire. What the hell was Ace supposed to do?´╗┐
~ TheGameMerchant​
I already know Natsu's gonna win bc HE EATS FIRE AND ACE TURNS INTO FIRE!!!! ARE U GUYS DUMB???´╗┐
~ BubbleTea Chris​

So Ace's best reaction feat is normal human level? XD

Also, was anyone else disappointed with the animation? It really wasn't their best work, and constantly obscuring everything in fire did not help…

Sometimes I feel like Wiz and Boomstick look through the site to see who would actually win and then bullshit their way towards the end.

Their explanation for Natsu winning was the most convoluted thing Ive heard in a while.

It's more even than anything really.

But like always SA's logic on verdict explanation is crap. And I say that as nicely as possible. There's really no other way to say it. I mean come on. Freaking human reactions Ace? Also without a doubt Natsu would've won. That's at least one aspect they got right but not that way. Sure lightning could be explained to be able to work on Ace but the way they did so made it seem... just stupid.

Anyway here guys watch this for fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF6xDR2j2dM

Much smoother imo. Sprite wise. I still liked the cartoon scenes from the DB no matter how silly they are though after a couple of rewatches. Natsu's voice... feels off though. And did like the fakeout near the end, almost though Ace was gonna win... almost.

Back