• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tailed Beast Sage Mode Naruto vs Dragon Force Natsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Synopsis: Naruto was watching a Fairy Tail episode of Natsu defeating Acnologia in a fight.

Naruto: Hey, who the hell is this guy and why does he act a lot like a degenerate version of me, dattebayo?! Is he related to that blond ginger carrying an enormous butcher knife that tried to kill me in Death Battle?

Naruto meets Natsu.

Natsu:
Who the hell are you?! And why do you smell like you are cooking like a delicious magical fire for me to eat?

Naruto: It's not magic, it's chakra, and I'm here to end your friendship power-up plus your entire career once and for all!

Natsu: Watch it pal! I have this voodoo doll with me! You do not want to mess with me, unless you wishes for me to control you like a puppet!

Fight!

Narutos-kurama-bijuu-mode

vs.

Natsu-dragneel-dragonforce-by-advance996-on-deviantart

Rules:

1. This is Naruto during his fight against Sasuke without any injuries; whereas this is Natsu during his fight against Acnologia without any injuries.

2. Naruto in prime, dons Mecha Naruto, absorbs Chakra to limit, removes Eight Trigrams Sealing Style & Five Elements Seal, goes Tailed Beast Sage Mode, wields Chakra Blades, Flying Thunder God Kunai, Füma Shuriken, Hidden Kunai Mechanism, Sand, Scroll of Seals, Shadow Clone Summoning Scroll & Shinobi-Ware, gets possessed by Nine-Tails, dips in Sacred Oil, fuses with Fukasaku & Shima, and summons Toads.

3. Natsu in prime, absorbs & eats Magic & Curse to limit, wears Igneel's Scarf, goes Dragon Force, has Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, Transformation Magic, Ushi no Koku Mairi & Igneel's Magic Power, and wields Mr. Cursey, Celestial Spirit Banishment Keys, Sealed Flame Blade & Heat Blade.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Magnolia Town

Anywhere in Magnolia Town, now let the death battle between the Jinchüriki and Etherious begin!

Seventh Hokage: 0

Salamander: 0

Inconclusive: 0

If I recall Obito is scaling to the high end Petatons, but that doesn't mean much since Natsu is scaling to several Exatons. Perhaps remove speed being equalized since Naruto is going down to 10% SoL anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back