• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion Thread 3

Booo...

I'm willing to place money on the fact that the pun was "Ace just got burned out" or something stupidly close to that.

He forced Ace into his Physical form and disintegrated him with Lightning Flame Dragon's Roar after putting a hole in his chest. It was very graphic as well.

Me neither. But then again do you expect Zoro to bisect a honorable warrior like Erza like I heard he did? This was the most gruesome death of the season. So far. And next is an Ice fight.

It was vertical bisection. Even worse than horizontal. Not to mention that the mountain that was bisected in the same swing was horizontal, which confused the mess out of me...

Personally, I'm still pissed about Luigi vs Tails.

Meh. I like Sonic more than Mario so I didn't care :) Still waiting on another Digimon Death Battle though....

13-14 Fighters at once? That's is too awesome to happen. And a like 1 hour long episode for explanations only...Not even the fight....

Let's be honest tho. Alphamon would win.

Speaking of Battle Royales, I believe Venusaur should've won. Meta-wise, he's easily the best until mega evolution, where Charizard only ties.

Well a RK Battle Royale would come down to Alphamon, Jesmon, Magnamon and Omegamon. Maybe Gallantmon.

In the Pokemon one, it could go all 3 ways honestly.

Try. Though Leech Seed and Powder moves along with being the only one who can heal itself along with a lot of bulk (and these are all natural moves) is why I felt how I felt.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
He forced Ace into his Physical form and disintegrated him with Lightning Flame Dragon's Roar after putting a hole in his chest. It was very graphic as well.
Why the hell does every single episode have to end in such overly-violent and humiliating deaths? It's both tasteless and stale.

Well Android 18 vs Captain Marvel (Carol) is next.....I guess DB couldn't wait until after the Universal Survival Arc.....

Do characters have proper connections anymore, or do they just throw out characters that are visually similar?

Also, guess I'm waiting another month for a chance at a battle I might enjoy @_@

Sub-Zero freezing stuff below absolute zero was the best part of the episode.

Also, I agree wholeheartedly with @Colonel Krukov. Which is the connection between the two? That they have blonde hair?

Most people in DB are arguing that Carol can't keep her binary form for long times of period, and that 18 would not allow her to absorb ridiculous amounts of energy from herself due to 18 being a close combat fighter.

That's a logical argument. If Carol starts in base. #18 easily curbstomps. But knowing DB, they are gonna give her the ability to absorb 18's energy...

I say the fight has two outcomes. She turns into Binary and destroys 18 or 18 holds on long enough for Binary to wear off, and 18 kills her.

Back