• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Death Battle General Discussion Thread 3

Ahh I see. Thanks!

Something I can enjoy at long last

Bane is smarter, but Venom has more going for him (speed, strength, durability, etc).

This is just Sol Badguy vs Ragna all over again.

Wow Bane really all he has to do is cut his Venom supply and it's over for him Batman defeats him on a regular basis what a wasteof a battle

Yeah...I think Season 3 was full of bias and spite matches...I do think Flash vs. Quicksilver, Amy Rose vs Ramona Flowers and Hulk vs. Doomsday were fair though. I do disagree with Hulk vs. Doomsday though. If Doomsday wanted to beat the Hulk he would need to adapt to him first like he adapted to Superman.

Joshua.foote.14 said:
Yeah...I think Season 3 was full of bias and spite matches...I do think Flash vs. Quicksilver, Amy Rose vs Ramona Flowers and Hulk vs. Doomsday were fair though. I do disagree with Hulk vs. Doomsday though. If Doomsday wanted to beat the Hulk he would need to adapt to him first like he adapted to Superman.
Not exactly sure what there is to adapt to. Hulk really doesn't have any special powers that Doomsday hasn't endured or taken down. It basically comes down to if Hulk is stronger or tougher than Doomsday.

Also, out of all the matchups you could've chosen, Flash vs Quicksilver was one of the most fair?

Probably should be more specific when you mention "fair." They got Flash vs Quicksilver right, but it wasn't a fair matchup.

Scout was nerfed, but Tracer still has the stat advantage over him (barring physical strength). The main reason that episode got so much hate was more from the Overwatch vs TF2 rivalry than anything else, plus the video that had them race that people fail to remember placed gameplay restrictions on her blink whereas it can be used much more frequently in the cinematics.

That's what I meant. I know that Amy Rose vs. Ramona Flowers was one-sided too but I still think they were fair to the two characters. And yeah, I agree with the outcome of that fight.

Real quick, I need a fill in, I checked Erza's profile and I'm pretty sure the feats she already had by the time the fight came out top Zoro's feats anyway?

I didn't think that Death Battle was fair to Erza. They didn't mention anything about her Second Origin which would make her a lot stronger.

I honestly am going for Natsu. But it can go either way. Kinda nervous as my favorite character keep dying...First Goku, then Bayonetta, then Erza.... I hope Natsu breaks that....

Next is: Sub-Zero vs Glacius

Also I know the winner, but I will say they did mention Natsu vs Ace could go either way. I'm sad now....

Back