• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Accuracy Scale [Part 10, The more things change, the more they stay the same]

I mean, if Bill wins because of his book, then the episode would be wrong ATT (at the time) because the book only came out after the Death Battle.

Actualy Book simply solified their arguments. Death battle was right about Soul Manipulation but it only got "accepted" with Bob, they were righr about Bill being Imme and BoB simply made it more obvious

Plus that sounds like cope

Really surprised that Bill resisting the power null of the Unicorn Hair forcefield wasn't accepted on the wiki when it was accepted in the battle itself.

Finally someone talks about the code.

But maaaaan out of goodness of my heart I left it at iffy since someone said Discord could win via hax and speed wasnt properly implemented then. But absolutely no ******* corrections came to that. I waited months, months. BAH So unless Discord fans want to wake up, its changing.

There is the ATT factor if anyone wants to bother to talk about it but you better actually argue this time.

Pretty sure even at the time Natsu would smoke Ace. He resists everything he does and they had Fire Dragon King Mode so it’s the Natsu that fought Zeref who scales to 5-A >>> High 6-A to possibly 5-C (Doubt it) Ace.

Pretty sure even at the time Natsu would smoke Ace. He resists everything he does and they had Fire Dragon King Mode so it’s the Natsu that fought Zeref who scales to 5-A >>> High 6-A to possibly 5-C (Doubt it) Ace.
But did the tier 5 feats exist ATT?

Feats that are In play before May 3rd, 2017 are it. Nothing after that.

But did the tier 5 feats exist ATT?

Feats that are In play before May 3rd, 2017 are it. Nothing after that.
I’m not quite sure, I just know Natsu had King Mode and they knew he was a demon so it’s definitely deep in. I mean either way, he would’ve been able to kill Zeref at that point so Ace should be no big deal. Bro isn’t even relevant to One Piece scaling anymore

I’m not quite sure, I just know Natsu had King Mode and they knew he was a demon so it’s definitely deep in. I mean either way, he would’ve been able to kill Zeref at that point so Ace should be no big deal. Bro isn’t even relevant to One Piece scaling anymore
So you don't know, correct?

Actually, the planetary stuff only comes from 100YQ (the Phoenix stuff is more support since it's too vague on its own), so Natsu would've only been like single-digit exatons at absolute most.

So Ace might cook him.

Actually, the planetary stuff only comes from 100YQ (the Phoenix stuff is more support since it's too vague on its own), so Natsu would've only been like single-digit exatons at absolute most.

So Ace might cook him.
I mean August nearly nukes all of Fiore and Dragon King Mode Natsu should heavily upscale from him. Combining the fact Ace really can’t do anything but try to land basic punches since his fire isn’t hot enough to do anything but power up Natsu, bro should be cooked.

I mean August nearly nukes all of Fiore and Dragon King Mode Natsu should heavily upscale from him. Combining the fact Ace really can’t do anything but try to land basic punches since his fire isn’t hot enough to do anything but power up Natsu, bro should be cooked.
Does Natsu have dura neg? If not...

Does Natsu have dura neg? If not...
Ace’s flames were snuffed out by Akainu’s magma plus Natsu has lightning. I’m sure he could figure out some way to burn Ace if eating him doesn’t work which honestly it might. Also High 6-A Ace scales to 4.56 Petatons while Natsu should upscale above 20 since with Igneel’s Power he’s far above the Spriggan 12. The chapter that calc derives from was released over a year before the DB.

Ace’s flames were snuffed out by Akainu’s magma plus Natsu has lightning. I’m sure he could figure out some way to burn Ace if eating him doesn’t work which honestly it might. Also High 6-A Ace scales to 4.56 Petatons while Natsu should upscale above 20 since with Igneel’s Power he’s far above the Spriggan 12. The chapter that calc derives from was released over a year before the DB.
Akainu's Magma is far, FAR from the normal shit in heat. If you believe otherwise, remember WB has lightning-rated heat resistance.

Petatons? Try dowmscaling exatons and call me later lol

Akainu's Magma is far, FAR from the normal shit in heat. If you believe otherwise, remember WB has lightning-rated heat resistance.

Petatons? Try dowmscaling exatons and call me later lol
All I’m saying is I’m pretty sure there’s no world where Ace is touching Natsu

All I’m saying is I’m pretty sure there’s no world where Ace is touching Natsu
Taking a gander at Natsu's profile... what's stopping Ace from blitzing, again? a few of the OP FTL feats existed ATT, pretty sure the + wasn't there yet, but it's still a nasty speed advantage when one of these people can Senator Armstrong the other, and it ain't Natsu

Taking a gander at Natsu's profile... what's stopping Ace from blitzing, again? a few of the OP FTL feats existed ATT, pretty sure the + wasn't there yet, but it's still a nasty speed advantage when one of these people can Senator Armstrong the other, and it ain't Natsu
Ace usually starts with his fire attacks which shouldn’t be able to bypass Natsu’s resistance to 200 Million Degrees Celsius+ which is also his output. Ace isn’t much of a physical fighter, so even if his physicals are higher, who knows when he’d actually try to hit Natsu. And if we do allow Igneel’s Power which I see no reason not to since it was in the manga by 2017 since it’s in Chapters 462-466, Natsu should still have Zeref’s speed scaling which upscales 3.96c which is only 2.69x slower than the 10.66c calc Ace scales to. Zeref would still upscale from the Spriggan 12. If they start at a distance which they should by SBA, Natsu just hits Ace with a roar and he’s done.

Ace usually starts with his fire attacks which shouldn’t be able to bypass Natsu’s resistance to 200 Million Degrees Celsius+ which is also his output. Ace isn’t much of a physical fighter, so even if his physicals are higher, who knows when he’d actually try to hit Natsu. And if we do allow Igneel’s Power which I see no reason not to since it was in the manga by 2017 since it’s in Chapters 462-466, Natsu should still have Zeref’s speed scaling which upscales 3.96c which is only 2.69x slower than the 10.66c calc Ace scales to. Zeref would still upscale from the Spriggan 12. If they start at a distance which they should by SBA, Natsu just hits Ace with a roar and he’s done.
and we're these feats in existence by 2017 current?

There's a reason I casted doubt on FTL+ OP being legit In 2017, cause I think the calc for it is for a feat from Wano.

You can't think about the current ratings of the characters unless it's literally just lower than the opponent's. Base Natsu is only Relativistic in all keys I've seen, so that's a problem when you're at a huge speed disadvantage

It’s
and we're these feats in existence by 2017 current?

There's a reason I casted doubt on FTL+ OP being legit In 2017, cause I think the calc for it is for a feat from Wano.

You can't think about the current ratings of the characters unless it's literally just lower than the opponent's. Base Natsu is only Relativistic in all keys I've seen, so that's a problem when you're at a huge speed disadvantage
It’s weird because Natsu has rela feats all the way back to at least the Grand Magic Games where he dodge’s Sting’s attacks, but the profiles don’t seem to represent that. Zeref was put at MHS+ around the time of the episode which is a huge lowball. It seems like vs was just poorly researched at the time, granted DB didn’t do much better iirc.

Yeah, before that it’s just relativistic stuff from what I can make of the verse page. Funny enough though, in 2017 Ace was put as plain MHS. So even with both lowballed, Ace had the shorter end of the stick.

I get you but at the same time the current ratings should be accurate, it’s just vs wasn’t up to date on the info. Also both Zeref and Ace were Large Island at the time so that’s another thing. Not sure if the heat scaling is the same.

It’s

It’s weird because Natsu has rela feats all the way back to at least the Grand Magic Games where he dodge’s Sting’s attacks, but the profiles don’t seem to represent that. Zeref was put at MHS+ around the time of the episode which is a huge lowball. It seems like vs was just poorly researched at the time, granted DB didn’t do much better iirc.

Yeah, before that it’s just relativistic stuff from what I can make of the verse page. Funny enough though, in 2017 Ace was put as plain MHS. So even with both lowballed, Ace had the shorter end of the stick.

I get you but at the same time the current ratings should be accurate, it’s just vs wasn’t up to date on the info. Also both Zeref and Ace were Large Island at the time so that’s another thing. Not sure if the heat scaling is the same.
Imagine scaling these characters based ONLY on information available in may 3rd 2017. That's basically what ATT means

Imagine scaling these characters based ONLY on information available in may 3rd 2017. That's basically what ATT means
I see, then Natsu has a good speed advantage I’m assuming with the gap between tiers (these OP profiles won’t give me any actual value) while Ace has a 5.2x AP advantage (645/121.8) so a good bit stronger but not stomp tier and Natsu has his forms to amp him. Sadly Natsu’s X792 profile wasn’t around in 2017 so I don’t know if his heat value would be accepted as above Ace’s. So now it’s kinda a toss up since both have big stat advantages and idk if Natsu burns Ace ATT. There’s always eating him and converting to magical energy though which’ll be easier with speed.

Ok yeah, Erza was Mach 4829.712 - 6968.303, so even if Ace was at the cap of MHS (1000), he’s getting vastly outsped, just below blitzing. Going back to 2017 Natsu, I can see vaporizing sand so that’s at least 3000 F for his flames without the lightning. Meanwhile Akainu has vaporizing an iceberg

Last edited:
You're still doing it wrong!

The feats on the wiki could be from 20 years ago but were only recently calced... like the Whitebeard 5-C scaling.

And like I said, there were several FTL feats back then too.

Imagine taking all of the information up to the episode, and only using that. The 2017 profiles show their age. Don't use em.

You're still doing it wrong!

The feats on the wiki could be from 20 years ago but were only recently calced... like the Whitebeard 5-C scaling.

And like I said, there were several FTL feats back then too.

Imagine taking all of the information up to the episode, and only using that. The 2017 profiles show their age. Don't use em.
Then both should be around Relativistic-FTL since both scale to dodging light. Though I think Natsu would be faster since all the FTL OP feats are from after 2017 meanwhile Fairy Tail already had them. And there wouldn’t be any Wano scaling, so Ace would only be around Island meanwhile Natsu could still get closer to country from scaling above August whose final attack would’ve destroyed all of Fiore.

Either way I think Natsu takes stats, and since I can’t find anything insane for Akainu heat showings back then besides Impel Down, I’ll say there’s no evidence of Ace scaling to lightning temperatures either. I think Natsu could very well of won at the time.

Then both should be around Relativistic-FTL since both scale to dodging light. Though I think Natsu would be faster since all the FTL OP feats are from after 2017 meanwhile Fairy Tail already had them. And there wouldn’t be any Wano scaling, so Ace would only be around Island meanwhile Natsu could still get closer to country from scaling above August whose final attack would’ve destroyed all of Fiore.

Either way I think Natsu takes stats, and since I can’t find anything insane for Akainu heat showings back then besides Impel Down, I’ll say there’s no evidence of Ace scaling to lightning temperatures either. I think Natsu could very well of won at the time.
I mean Akainu's temp scaling is blasting through lightning heat resistance via Whitebeard so yeah

As for Ace's rating... he'd be High 6-B possibly 5-C... take a ******' gander at who High 6-B comes from lmfao

I mean Akainu's temp scaling is blasting through lightning heat resistance via Whitebeard so yeah

As for Ace's rating... he'd be High 6-B possibly 5-C... take a ******' gander at who High 6-B comes from lmfao
Where’s Whitebeard’s lightning heat resistance come from? All I see is taking Ace’s heat. It mentions him being hurt by Kizaru and Akainu as well.

Honestly not too sure, OP scaling is all over the place. It can’t be Kaido because Wano didn’t happen yet. The latest arc at the time would’ve been Whole Cake so I guess Big Mom.

Where’s Whitebeard’s lightning heat resistance come from? All I see is taking Ace’s heat. It mentions him being hurt by Kizaru and Akainu as well.
Everyone and their grandma being able to eat Enel's lightning(AKA real shit)
Honestly not too sure, OP scaling is all over the place. It can’t be Kaido because Wano didn’t happen yet. The latest arc at the time would’ve been Whole Cake so I guess Big Mom.
Whitebeard in Marineford lol

Oh right, crazy how much plot did its work in the earlier arcs.

Shoot, guess that makes sense with the island tilt. Though I think Natsu can still get to 6-A via upscaling off this feat.
Yeah

Honestly Island tilt is like High 6-C to 6-A depending on how it's calced, and most are accurate, but there's still the pesky 5-C lying around

Yeah

Honestly Island tilt is like High 6-C to 6-A depending on how it's calced, and most are accurate, but there's still the pesky 5-C lying around
So how do we decide the accuracy? 5-C is only a possibly so I’m iffy on having that be a deciding factor, so Natsu’s speed advantage and likely at least comparable AP seem to tip things in his favor. As for the Heat, lightning is also taken by Natsu and Laxus pretty early on into the series. So he could be anywhere by Alvarez. Although now that I think there’s the showing of Natsu being able to melt Invel’s Absolute Zero ice. And I think that was a Base Natsu feat.

If Death Battle ever does 682 vs Doomsday, might we just end up saying, “DELETED?! What the hell! Why didn’t Death Battle just pit 682 against VS Battles Wiki over Doomsday?”

If Death Battle ever does 682 vs Doomsday, might we just end up saying, “DELETED?! What the hell! Why didn’t Death Battle just pit 682 against VS Battles Wiki over Doomsday?”
I'm unsure I grasp the tone such a message is meant to convey. If I may ask, what are your personal feelings &/or opinions about SCP-682?

Semi-relatedly, on the topic of theoretical Death Battles, their cast discussing Betelgeuse vs The Mask bringing up TTG scaling to comics counterparts made us wonder when we'll get around to more TTG stuff on the Wiki. Even if they are rightfully reviled, they still deserve indexing, IMHO.

I'm unsure I grasp the tone such a message is meant to convey. If I may ask, what are your personal feelings &/or opinions about SCP-682?
SCP-682 is the SCP that can come back from being deleted, and we the VS Battles Wiki deleted 682's page, so shouldn't 682 have had a match-up against the Wiki instead?

Back