• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dealing with outliers

Ok so been noticing in part with mass revisions outliers have corrupted the wiki, simply showing one feat of a certain power that's well above their normal numbers is an outlier, let's start with Liu Kang, now his base is good, but the Reverant (hope I spelled it right) form needs to be lowered, I have faith of Raiden's calc, we've seen storm calcs of that level before, that's good, but him being listed at small city+, it's to high, now an outlier is hard to determine I will, but for example, if say we have a character, let's call him Steve cause why not, let's say Steve just decides hell with this small town, and he just unleashes a small town level attack, it would not be really questionable if he performed say a town level, maybe even a large town level feat, if say he had shown to have trained or something of that nature, but people would definitely not say city level, they'd at most give him small city, which I think is what Liu Kang should be reduced to, not to much but still a downgrade, as at those levels it would be believable, plus he did hurt Raiden which would generate those numbers, but not Small City+, just because I injured someone, doesn't mean I'm equal, which is what I'm seeing, so just a little nerf, nothing big, just brought this up cause seem a couple people not seem to understand how outliers work, so hopefully this gets fixed and he gets a downgrade, not big of a downgrade but still a downgrade

Back