• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Super Hero Girls & Teen Titans Go! Shared Continuity

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
DCSHG and Teen Titans Go! have a shared continuity, but not in the way that you would imagine. The two shows have crossed over several times and they normally play under normal crossover rules in that they are never mentioned again or have any sort of impact on each other. But in the Mayhem in the Multiverse special, which is basically the season/series?? finale of the former, which contains stakes that matter to their canon (Harley Quinn's redemption and Zatanna/Kara's character development) they actually go out of their way in-universe(s) to explain that the last crossover between the two was not canon to DCSHG but it was to TTG, which has a far more flexible and less serialized continuity. This one, however, is. As to how the Titans should scale to the Super Hero Girls, Kara has been shown to have been able to give Cythonna's astral self a run for her money, and the Titans themselves perceive Cythonna as a non-threat, basically toying with her during her stay in their dimension, though Cythonna herself had access to Control Freak's memories and the Titans' capabilities, remaining confident that she could defeat them, but was unprepared for their toon force and unorthodox tactics. So Star level DCSHG? More likely than you'd think. There's also Cythonna's threat to destroy TTG's universe, but I think that should just be taken as a shown of frustrated aggression.

Last edited:
DCSHG and Teen Titans Go! have a shared continuity, but not in the way that you would imagine. The two shows have crossed over several times and they normally play under normal crossover rules in that they are never mentioned again or have any sort of impact on each other. But in the Mayhem in the Multiverse special, which is basically the season/series?? finale of the former, which contains stakes that matter to their canon (Harley Quinn's redemption and Zatanna/Kara's character development) they actually go out of their way in-universe(s) to explain that the last crossover between the two was not canon to DCSHG but it was to TTG, which has a far more flexible and less serialized continuity. This one, however, is. As to how the Titans should scale to the Super Hero Girls, Kara has been shown to have been able to give Cythonna's astral self a run for her money, and the Titans themselves perceive Cythonna as a non-threat, basically toying with her during her stay in their dimension, though Cythonna herself had access to Control Freak's memories and the Titans' capabilities, remaining confident that she could defeat them, but was unprepared for their toon force and unorthodox tactics. So Star level DCSHG? More likely than you'd think. There's also Cythonna's threat to destroy TTG's universe, but I think that should just be taken as a shown of frustrated aggression.
Star-level? The recent TTG profile that I made lists Raven as solar system level, and that's as a start. Cynthonna would be 4-B if she scaled to the Titans.

As for whether this counts, the clip you showed doesn't really give me any idea that the Titans would actually scale to her. Could you show another clip from the episode?

Star-level? The recent TTG profile that I made lists Raven as solar system level, and that's as a start. Cynthonna would be 4-B if she scaled to the Titans.

As for whether this counts, the clip you showed doesn't really give me any idea that the Titans would actually scale to her. Could you show another clip from the episode?
Pretty sure that says Star level...? Check again.

I was looking for more evidence for that as well. Though, if anything, it does give solid evidence of MFTL DCSHG since most of the battling was done using speed. One could probably make the argument that due to the Titans remembering the previous crossovers, the Super Hero Girls from those crossovers should be comparable to them. Wonder Woman and Zatanna in particular are capable of taking a hit from a Lantern Ring-corrupted Beast Boy alongside Raven.

Pretty sure that says Star level...? Check again.

I was looking for more evidence for that as well. Though, if anything, it does give solid evidence of MFTL DCSHG since most of the battling was done using speed. One could probably make the argument that due to the Titans remembering the previous crossovers, the Super Hero Girls from those crossovers should be comparable to them. Wonder Woman and Zatanna in particular are capable of taking a hit from a Lantern Ring-corrupted Beast Boy alongside Raven.
Ah. May page got stealth-edited. Again.

But anyways, MFTL doesn't seem too good either seeing as the titans weren't really bothered by her at all? Although I guess you could rate them as possibly 4-C if you were to take the hit into account.

Ah. May page got stealth-edited. Again.

But anyways, MFTL doesn't seem too good either seeing as the titans weren't really bothered by her at all? Although I guess you could rate them as possibly 4-C if you were to take the hit into account.
The Girls in general were comparable to them in the two crossover specials that existed, taking on issues and enemies together, so I don't think it would be too hard to assume as much. I think I may have remembered the Cynthonna fight a little bit weirdly though. I remember it being longer. But since the crossovers are canon to TTG and canon to DCSHG as crossovers to some extent, I think that would be a better structure to stand on.

In the OP, apparently only the latest crossover (that was the finale to DCSHG) was considered canon to either show.

In the OP, apparently only the latest crossover (that was the finale to DCSHG) was considered canon to either show.
Second link has Cyborg and the others recall that they already met the Super Hero Girls "a bunch of times", confirming that it is canon to TTG's continuity.

Second link has Cyborg and the others recall that they already met the Super Hero Girls "a bunch of times", confirming that it is canon to TTG's continuity.
It being canon to the Titans has no bearing on them, though? What is important is how they relate to the DCSHG, a series that (according to this thread) didn't acknowledge any of the other crossovers until the last one.

It being canon to the Titans has no bearing on them, though? What is important is how they relate to the DCSHG, a series that (according to this thread) didn't acknowledge any of the other crossovers until the last one.
We could argue that the girls are at least comparable to their crossover counterparts, seeing as how there really aren't any notable differences between them.

We could argue that the girls are at least comparable to their crossover counterparts, seeing as how there really aren't any notable differences between them.
Afaik, making then comparable is really no different from saying 'those crossovers were canon to them'. Which they aren't.

Although since I have not watched most of the show I'm really not arguing from a place of deep knowledge. Seeing as it's somewhat plausible, but quite dubious, that they remember past crossovers, they could be used for profiles. I'll be happy if more people commented on this, though.

Back