• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC multiversal destroyers fight each other

Maybe Barbatos because the Anti-Monitor cannot destroy him without the Tenth Metal of the New Gods

Barbatos should be higher on the 2-A scale than Anti-Monitor due to killing the Forger. Anti-Monitor is only baseline as far as I can tell. So having basically of all AM's abilities and more plus having higher AP gives Barbatos the win.

I'd LOVE to read this go down in the comics. If only it happened.

Anyways, Batfather takes this. The only good things Anti has are Reality Warping, Mind Control, Time Manipulation, Absorption, and Teleportation. Barbatos has an intense amount of power to back him up and also the fact that he has a higher AP advantage.

R.I.P Anti-Monitor.

Back