• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Darkseid vs Super Sonic

Speed is equalized

Darkseid is 2-B

In character

Due to a user, it appears that Pre Emanation Darkseid has the Omega Sanction which is a Low 1-C tier, so the Omega Sanction is restricted

Who wins and why?

Supreme God:

Supreme God Slayer:

Supreme God of Inco: 1

DarkseidRender
Sonic Archie Super Sonic (Render2)

Sonic may get the win with Fate Hax, however I'm not sure how that'll work.

They both have Type 8 Immortality and they don't seem to have a way to get pass that and with Darkseid's Type 9 Immortality, it'll make him even hard to kill as he can only be defeated by Existence Erasure, but he resists that. Sonic has the massive AP Advantage and can just one tap Darkseid and have him reduced to atoms, but he'll just come back to life with his Type 8.

Voting incon for now until a sonic or dc expert gives their own input

and if darkseid uses the omega sanction? I mean it is his last resort, so he is probably obscured to see the colossal sonic and sonic resistance is now mesed from the true darkseid like a puppet(omega sanction is low 1C)

Range: Sonic

Stamina: Sonic

Lifting Strength: Equal

AP: Sonic

Durability: Archie Super Sonic has truer Invulnerability compare to his Game counterpart.

I like it when folks argue LS, Stamina, AP and Dura in a 2-B match. It's adorable.

It's a haxmatch, dude, Omegabeams ignore Durability anyhow, and no match like this will last decades so Stamina is irrelevant, these end in seconds, range is like, of the only relevance here, and that too, barely.

Not voting for anyone because both are boring but just saying, haxmatch, so most of that stuff doesn't matter.

Sonic resists Omega Beams's EE with his Type 8. It'll slow him down by a little.

Sonic has Type 8 Immortality and this is Super Sonic who resists EE by default. Omega beams won't do jack

@Zark2099 I do get what you are saying but I was getting those aspects out of the way.

it is bfr and fate hax low 1C, it looks like an omega beams but in fact it is an attack that avatars can make so that the true darkseid catches the victim in an endless series of horrible realities that force her to live worse and worse lives , until his soul is broken, although it can be released from the omega sansion some take days, weeks, months, or even years vary according to history, batman was affected for several weeks iirc.

darkseid just needs to send an intangible omega ray and hit sonic

I think so, well, he used versions of this skill in his 2B time (in the pre-crisis) but only as bfr before it was described how it works exactly what was done in the post crisis but he probably can.

only the omega sanction and immortality 8 and 9 iirc (sure if you don't have the ALE)

The continuity of Darkseid is unchanging. If he can use it one way Pre-Crisis, he can use it the same way in Post-Crisis or Flashpoint, or vice versa.

Btw, why are Darksied's powers separated into 2 keys if we are stating they are both one and the same?

Well, although his powers and abilities remained the same in the previous and subsequent crises, his AP was the only thing that changed from 2B to 4B according to the avatar he is using. let's say you can do it after all, self=Darkseid :v

Time travel does not protect you from the Omega Sanction, I'm pretty sure. You're trapped within countless realities where nothing is of your choosing.

"Omega Sanctio: Also known as the Life Trap, the Omega Sanction can take two completely different forms depending on Darkseid's intent. The first simply sends his target back in time, forcing them to live out their life in the past.

The second, stated by Grant Morrison to happen when Darkseid decides on being crueler than normal, was only displayed by Godhead Darkseid. It traps the victim in a never-ending series of horrible realities that force them to live out worse and worse lives, until their soul breaks."

We aren't using the Godhead key here. I have to watch for Darkseid supporters using GodHead key in 2-B Darkseid fights now.

well, the darkseid avatar in the final crisis managed to use the second version of the omega sanction against batman iirc

This is Pre-Flashpoint Emanation Darkseid who his fighting as himself (2-B). No Low 1-C shenanigans here.

brother, that means that it will be with since no one can destroy the other.

the omega type 2 sanction can be projected from an avatar pre flashpoint

Damn it. If only this was Ultra Sonic.

? The Omega Sanction is slower than a bullet and Darksied had time to react to getting hit before the Omega Sanction hit?

1-this bullet has immeasurable speed (it is a time-traveling bullet) and darkseid avatars has mftl+ speed what did i expect?

2-wouldn't it be the same?

Ultra Sonic has Dimensional BFR/Portal Creation

Super Sonic has immeasurable speed.

the speed is equal and darkseid too or just true darkseid creates another avatar on a nearby planet.

And you have intangible omegas bigas so it doesn't matter if Sonic creates a shield or his invulnerability.

do not stain, then it will be with since sonic cannot block the concept/law of darkseid(need 5D power) and darkseid cannot kill sonic

you can't Restrcting powers (weapons only)

We can restrict Optimal Equipment and certain abiltiies that puts them in another tier. You said that the Omega Sanction is a Low 1-C tier abiliy so I can restrict it

"It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one. In this case, the match can be added. The match can also be added if Optional Equipments such as optional power-ups and items are restricted."

Like a 2A versus a 2B, it is not a bad game, since the former cannot kill the latter, and the latter cannot even harm the 2A.

also the omega sanction is not in the character.

then hare scp 682 extended cannon with its Restricted Reactive Evolution :v

Back