• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics: Volthoom Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I decided to update Volthoom's profile because I like Lantern Stuff and his profile was just bad and outdated.

Here's the current profile (Volthoom (DC Comics))

Here's my updated version below

Hope this is better and helps. If it's messed up, just let me know, I tried my best to get as many scans as possible and add good justification for his abilities.

Last edited:
Multi-Universe level, possibly Multiverse level+
This should be listed as Low Multiverse level.

At least Multi-Universe level, possibly Multiverse level+ (Regained possession of the First Lantern ring and his lantern[15] which should make him at least as powerful as he was before losing them)
Same thing as before, it should be Low Multiverse level instead of Multi-Universe level, and the At least doesn’t make much sense if he’s just as strong as his first key.

At least Massively FTL+
I don’t think we ever give an At least rating with MFTL+.

Aside from those minor things, the rework is fine. Nice job.

This should be listed as Low Multiverse level.

Same thing as before, it should be Low Multiverse level instead of Multi-Universe level, and the At least doesn’t make much sense if he’s just as strong as his first key.

I don’t think we ever give an At least rating with MFTL+.

Aside from those minor things, the rework is fine. Nice job.
Fixed it, thanks for the evaluation.

Didn't know someone was working on it, my bad.
Nah it's fine lol. Hadn't made much progress anyway. But good job on this, he is looking amazing.

Although I was wondering, just before volthoom's death, he brings out younger Hal to past by interacting and messing with Hal's soul, shouldn't that be some form of soul manipulation?

Nah it's fine lol. Hadn't made much progress anyway. But good job on this, he is looking amazing.

Although I was wondering, just before volthoom's death, he brings out younger Hal to past by interacting and messing with Hal's soul, shouldn't that be some form of soul manipulation?
Volthoom needed another way to reach the past. He planned on using the central power battery but the attack from all the Lanterns destroyed it.

He the decided to look into Hal's past to find the purest moment of Hal's connection to Willpower so he could remake the universe from the beginning.

Not sure this can be attributed to Soul Manipulation, just his reality warping powers.

The profile page draft itself mostly seems fine, although it likely needs to have some spelling and grammar fixed, as I already made a few corrections in that regard after a brief check.

However, can somebody explain the reasons for his "2-C, possibly 2-A" statistics, when all that is stated as justification seems to amount to Low 2-C. If he scales to other characters of this scale, there should be short links to those pages available.

However, can somebody explain the reasons for his "2-C, possibly 2-A" statistics, when all that is stated as justification seems to amount to Low 2-C. If he scales to other characters of this scale, there should be short links to those pages available.
He scales to White Lantern Kyle Rayner and Parallax Sinestro, both of whom are 2-C, possibly 2-A.

The profile page draft itself mostly seems fine, although it likely needs to have some spelling and grammar fixed, as I already made a few corrections in that regard after a brief check.

Sorry about the grammar issues.

The 2-C, possibly 2-A was already on the profile because of his superiority to Parallax Sinestro who is 2-C, possibly 2-A. I linked Parallax's page in the AP section. I could link Kyle's and Sinestro as well, they are already in the AP justification, just not linked.

He scales to White Lantern Kyle Rayner and Parallax Sinestro, both of whom are 2-C, possibly 2-A.
Okay. Noted. Thank you for the explanation.
Sorry about the grammar issues.
No problem, but I would appreciate if somebody cleans up the draft a bit in this regard.
The 2-C, possibly 2-A was already on the profile because of his superiority to Parallax Sinestro who is 2-C, possibly 2-A. I linked Parallax's page in the AP section. I could link Kyle's and Sinestro as well, they are already in the AP justification, just not linked.
Thank you. That would be appreciated.

Remove that resistance to bio and mind manip, it would just go in the Green lantern power ring profile, then add "all powers of the green lantern power ring" and the same but for resistance

Remove that resistance to bio and mind manip, it would just go in the Green lantern power ring profile, then add "all powers of the green lantern power ring" and the same but for resistance
Wouldn't he have the powers of all the power rings, not just the green one?

Alright, I went over the draft again. I added links to the characters in descriptions (that we have profiles for), and I looked over the wording as well. Since it's pretty much accepted, I'm going to apply the updates so Volthoom's profile can finally look decent and accurate. Thanks again to everyone who looked over it, I'll close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back