• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics - New 52 Superman Speed Feat Addition

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
So basically, his current FTL rating had no calc for it, but now we finally have one for it, at 2.19 x FTL. So all that's needed is to replace it.

Also Superman's "Unknown. At least FTL movement speed." should simply be FTL as it's both a reaction and movement speed feat, considering he literally raises his hand in time for him to block the beam. So I don't see why it's exclusive to just movement speed.

Last edited:
Bump. New 52 Flash currently has an MFTL+ speed calc. Would it be possible to scale the likes of Superman, Darkseid and co to it connsidering Flash did this while casual. Similar to the speed scaling the DCAMU have

Bump. New 52 Flash currently has an MFTL+ speed calc. Would it be possible to scale the likes of Superman, Darkseid and co to it connsidering Flash did this while casual. Similar to the speed scaling the DCAMU have
I think they should scale yeah

Diana tags Reverse-Flash | Superman/Wonder Woman #19
Daniel is actually incredibly weakened in here. His best feats during his Suicide Squad era are statuing bullets and that's it. The rest should work tho.

So I guess guys like Superman should have "Massively FTL+, higher flight speed" unless we wanna scale their flight and normal speed together?

Bump.

We have two options, I suppose we could scale these characters to a casual Flash (2 million x FTL) and add "higher with flight speed" or just scale Superman to his own 200 billion x FTL flight speed in combat and reactions as well.

So basically, his current FTL rating had no calc for it, but now we finally have one for it, at 2.19 x FTL. So all that's needed is to replace it.

Also Superman's "Unknown. At least FTL movement speed." should simply be FTL as it's both a reaction and movement speed feat, considering he literally raises his hand in time for him to block the beam. So I don't see why it's exclusive to just movement speed.
I think the 2.19x FTL feat is an outlier for that time period

just scale Superman to his own 200 billion x FTL flight speed in combat and reactions as well.
I think the OP can be applied.
Your thoughts on this? Green Lanterns also can consistently traverse interstellar distances in short periods of time, which in itself is blatantly MFTL+, and they have a feat of them traversing from Oa to the source wall in minutes. I'll post my calculation blog for that later.

I'll also list characters that need to be unlocked in a moment

Back