• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DC Comics - Doomsday Abilities Rework

PnA seems okay, probably could use more references for each scan though

And all stats besides Stamina are scanless and referenceless

the resistance to the EE is contradicted by the words of Darkseid, he wants to leave Doomsday's carvonized body, not erarse him

The only questionable areas I can think of are Doomsday's stamina (since I don't believe he qualifies for infinite due to being based on solar absorption) and range. Doomsday is planetary with shockwaves since he can shake planets and all that, but physically he's still just melee range with extended melee range with claws/fire breath.

Looks good ig, although I would add these justification for:
As well as these ability additions:
I also think the intelligence rating should be variable, high animalistic normally considering he was able to adapt intelligence and emotions during the whole Gog War event.

Last edited:
Looks good ig, although I would add these justification for:
As well as these ability additions:
I also think the intelligence rating should be variable, high animalistic normally considering he was able to adapt intelligence and emotions during the whole Gog War event.
They seems good, though the references of these scans should be added as well.

The only questionable areas I can think of are Doomsday's stamina (since I don't believe he qualifies for infinite due to being based on solar absorption) and range. Doomsday is planetary with shockwaves since he can shake planets and all that, but physically he's still just melee range with extended melee range with claws/fire breath.
I agree with this.

Ok, I will edit the sandbox

Thank you very much for helping out so much. 🙏

The first link is poetic in context, and refers to how he might have been fighting for days. I would put it like this:

"Stamina: Limitless (An immortal creature who doesn't need to eat or breathe as he is nourished by sunlight he can store for thousands of years[36]. Fought for so long that "time lost all meaning", in the sense that he could have been fighting non-stop for hours or days while easily being able to continue[35]. He still has human-like reactions to pain though, as sufficient damage can slow him down and knock him, with fear and agony being able to weaken him[37)"

The last bit is already in his weaknessess, but it's basically made to be in his stamina too. The rest of the profile is all good.

Your justification text looks good to me, but I am afraid that it is still just Superhuman stamina, not Infinite (Limitless).

Thank you for helping out.

Does anybody else here have something to add?

Back