• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Discussion Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god did this thread freeze, usually after a DBS episode it goes crazy yet now know on is speaking. Was the episode bad or is there nothing to talk about?

ok so basically due to slow end of month internet+ me unexpectedly having to leave the internet for 7 days i was unable to watch anything past ep 48

plz fill me in with all that has happened and do give me all the spoilers

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ok so basically due to slow end of month internet+ me unexpectedly having to leave the internet for 7 days i was unable to watch anything past ep 48

plz fill me in with all that has happened and do give me all the spoilers
Broly showed up :D

nah the biggest statement is probably whis explaining the butterfly effect cuz it sounded like gods can easily time travel

so at least 4-B as of now?
also wut happens in ep 49 and 50?
in ep 49

trunks and goku fought

trunks can go ssj2

he killed dabura and babidi in the future

black calls himself son goku but bulma gave him the name black

he has a time ring that allows him to travel in time

ep 50

black and goku fought but black was sucked by the portal and was brought back in his timeline

he grows stronger as he gets damaged and he can learn others fighting style just by fighting with them

he knows who is beerus

there are other things but these are the highlits

so hold on black gets sucked into his timeline? on his own? why?
Because he messed with time and for some reason that forces him to go back to his own timeline which is presumably Trunks' timeline

Y'know despite the lack of any real feats they have set up the destruction of timelines senario greatly with this one episode. Now they just need to follow through and make it happen.

so hold on black gets sucked into his timeline? on his own? why?
thats because of the time ring

when someone travels through time ,the time rings react and opens the door to the timeline trunks went

this creats a distortion in time(thats why you see the portal going all crazy )

the distortion stops after aw while

and the time ring forcefully pulls black to his timeline

I just finished watching episdoe 50 and man I loved it ! I noticed that the fight didn't look as sloppy as other times, I actually enjoyed it a lot. I love how clearly they show the transition from Goku super-genious-fighter, strongest of the strongest race ever to his kid-like happy-go-lucky dumb-dumb version. As a Goku fan that little "Son Goku, the strongest of the strongest race..." part was all I needed to love Black, Black is my favourite villain now.

The Queen Diclonius said:
FTW395 said:
Black knows Beerus so this could mean there's a beerus in every timeline.
I'm desperately hoping that that is not the case! If so, I will facepalm.
In the Translation I watched he addressed him as "The God of Destruction Beerus". Doesn't read to me like there's a version in every timeline, but we'll see.

Derpmaster9000 said:
4tiracunzbogcropafista said:
Derpmaster9000 said:
Please let there be some feats for this arc by the end of summer or else I quit
goodbye :p
Indeed my friend that is definitely the most likely option lol.
The only thing that could indicate some feats is the statement of Akira Toriyama saying the fight will transcend space & time. But at the moment, feat wise, the outcome looks bleak.

Are you people aware that it's been only 3 episodes,that this is Dragon Ball and that till the 100th episode we have 50 MORE episodes to go? No? Just me? Anyone?

Mai is alive. I KNEW IT!

Well, at least for now. She's still trapped in that timeline with Black, but maybe Black is too injured to do anything bad to her... yet.

btw is the kitty alive too? I hope so.

Oh, and I wonder if Beerus and Whis are going to let Bulma use the new time machine, maybe they will prohibit its use and tell them to search for another Time Ring instead.

Goku can easily teleport Bulma and the gang to the Realm of the Kais and ask the Old Kai if he knows about the Time Ring and maybe the location of the guy/girl who has one... probably Zamasu (or not).

I can see downplayers from here:

"Black Goku is no higher than room level since he can't one shot a normal human such as Mai".

Jeune fou said:
"Black Goku is no higher than room level since he can't one shot a normal human such as Mai".
I've seen the opposite happen lol. They are saying that Future Mai has some degree of Toon-Force because she was a comedic relief character in DB, and that she's immortal.

Does that count as wanking? lol

Jeune fou said:
PIS i bet seems more of the case and the episodes title seems to indicate power of love crap happening lol

hmmmm

still waiting for more info on the explaination of the db multiverse with timelines

and the troubles with time travel and wut not

I've seen the opposite happen lol. They are saying that Future Mai has some degree of Toon-Force because she was a comedic relief character in DB, and that she's immortal.

Does that count as wanking? lol

Mai>Saitama cunfermed

For thousands of Years I searched for the continuation of thread 15 and here I am lol.

Please, I beg whoever will create the next one put the link before the lock.

I know it has nothing to do with the current arc and I also know it was made for fun. But wow! One minute melee recently released a cell vs meruem vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JmDzqTPhJE

In their vid Meruem totally owned Cell during the whole fight.

I know they're doing "no research" but wow! That's so stupid! Even someone who nearly never watched the anime knows Cell is at the very least planet level while Meruem is far from that. And after that, someone who never watched db will think db cast is weak and is below city level if they think this fight is accurate.

Considering Trunks and Vegeta owned Silver and Shadow respectively last fight, I find it fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back