• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBH and Conceptual Manipulation

I've seen externally arguments for DBH characters such as Demigra & Goku having concept manipulation due to interacting/harming Toki Toki whose existence is important for all dimensions. If so, Why don't characters in the verse have conceptual manipulation?

Also have other arguments been brought forward regarding CM in DBH and if so, why were they rejected?

I've seen externally arguments for DBH characters such as Demigra & Goku having concept manipulation due to interacting/harming Toki Toki whose existence is important for all dimensions. If so, Why don't characters in the verse have conceptual manipulation?
Toki Toki controls all space and time, but harming him doesnt means nothing

Toki Toki controls all space and time, but harming him doesnt means nothing
Actually demigra harmed toki which caused some timeline ish mash were multiple people from different timelines got transported into one timeline. plus he is responsible for the existence of all dimensions.
take it as you will

Actually demigra harmed toki which caused some timeline ish mash were multiple people from different timelines got transported into one timeline. plus he is responsible for the existence of all dimensions.
take it as you will
I remember that, thats a chain reaction of affecting toki toki, thats why demigra absorbed him, to have the power of space and time, but it is not conceptual, not with these evidences

Toki Toki is neither a Concept nor does it interact with Concepts. Dimensions, Space-Time, and Timelines are not Concepts or Conceptual.

Sure everything has a Concept (not getting into Nonexistent Physiology Type 2 and Transduality), but just manipulating Space-Time is not a Concept. Just as beings, phenomenon, and locations all having Concepts does not make then Concepts. Dragon Ball Z, Super, Xenoverse, and Heroes shows no proof they are manipulating the Concepts of Space-Time instead of just manipulating Space-Time.

I literally just said time isn't a concept in db
tho if it's stated to manipulate "the very concept of space and time" then yeah it would be conceptual manipulation

It's why one word sentence aren't a thing people use often, especially posts made solely of multiple of them.

Also interacting and harming conceptual beings is just non-physical interaction, you have to affect the concept they embody by harming them to have concept manip.

This is what I found:

Conceptual Manipulation (Toki-Toki controls time to this degree. When all of time was sealed away with Mechikabura, Toki-Toki created a brand new flow of time for the multiverse)

Abstract Existence (Type 2; Toki-Toki's existence is important for all dimensions. Him being used in experiments caused a giant rift in time and time being affected directly affects Toki-Toki. Resurrects through his eggs which hold time meaning he can resurrect as long as time exists)

Toki Toki is the abstract embodiment of time itself, any damage done to Toki Toki would inflict damage to time itself.

This has been denied in the past, theirs no proof that Toki-Toki controls the Conceot of Time and not just Time and the evidence used for its Resurrection and Immortality because of Time was highly questioned and ultimately rejected as Toki-Toki birthing a entirely new Toki-Toki and not reincarnation/resurrection.

This has been denied in the past, theirs no proof that Toki-Toki controls the Conceot of Time and not just Time and the evidence used for its Resurrection and Immortality because of Time was highly questioned and ultimately rejected as Toki-Toki birthing a entirely new Toki-Toki and not reincarnation/resurrection.
Which thread?

Beats me, it was months ago. Too many Dragon Ball threads to search through to find it.

Toki-Toki created a brand new flow of time for the multiverse
Tell Ryu this is just Space-Time Manipulation on a multiversal scale.
Resurrects through his eggs which hold time meaning he can resurrect as long as time exists
See, that is not how this works. I can resurrect through my big, red bowls, and those bowls also happen to hold water within them. That does not mean that I can resurrect so long as water exists though. And even then, that is just a type of Immortality.

Is Toki Toki ever even referred to as an embodiment of time?

Also, did time exist before Toki Toki's conception?

Statements of embodying something alone doesn't give anything anyway. You can embody something without being immaterial, gaining Immortality, or even the ability to manipulate the thing you embody.

Back