• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB GT a very small ability addition

Attack/Damage boost : Goku and Gogeta can amp their Kamehameha by 10x and Gogeta himself can amp his Big bang kamehameha by x100 as stated in their profile and I think everyone know about this so no need for further explanation.

Characters that would be affected :

Agree :

Agree :

I'm not sure about this

Is it really 10 times and 100 times though? We kind of need proof that it actually increased by that amount and not just some talk

The kaioken multipliers got accepted because we have statements and feats describing exactly how it multiplies power

I'm not sure about this

Is it really 10 times and 100 times though? We kind of need proof that it actually increased by that amount and not just some talk

The kaioken multipliers got accepted because we have statements and feats describing exactly how it multiplies power
I mean it's specifically stated in Goku's Profile that he can use 10x Kamehameha to beat characters who are far stronger than him

Far stronger does not imply 10 times stronger without proof. I would like to see said proof for those claims
Well idk but still Goku should have Attack boost considering his 10x Kamehameha is an amped version of a regular kamehameha that is specifically used by Goku to beat people stronger than him as for the mulpliers thing idk I think we probably need more input

I'm not sure if this is how Damage Boosts actually works, it's just a technique that's 10x stronger than normal. Damage Boost is more so effective bonus against certain enemy types.

Back