• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has ever mentioned any type of cross scaling between Time Scrolls and Ziku World,as far as I remember. The OP can correct me if I'm wrong though.
You are correct. The only thing I’ve suggested regarding the time scrolls is for it be accepted that it’s a replica of Tokipedia. From what I’m aware, I never made the argument of Ziku world being within the time scroll in this thread. However, I did argue mortals created it, but that’s the extent I went with it.

@Dagoth_OwO thanks, that helps elaborate on the ziku data stuff with changing the characters. Out of all of the arguments, the people changing has the strongest argument to have info hax for the ziku world, but in terms of cross scaling this to the time scrolls I'm not seeing it. I've said my piece so I'll just get some staff members to finish this.
No problem. Although others seemed to have already clarified that the Ziku World doesn't scale to the Time Scrolls. The way I see it, the Ziku World would more-so scale to cosmology-wide stuff like erasing everything in the multiverse from existence (like Time Power Unleashed Demigra tried to) so erasing this digital space-time comprised of information should be info EE since even its boundaries are made from these wifis

But enough of my yapping, I'll wait for the evaluations

Neutral for now. Glass is admittedly correct that controlling the totality of a structure doesn't inherently grant you a power related to every aspect of that structure.
any reevaluation on your stance as Glass conceding to the characters changing argument and the fact that the argument of cross scaling with the time scrolls is not brought up in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back