• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information Manipulation (Type 2), and Data Manipulation should be restored here’s why:

The Ziku World, one of the counters was that they have to affect the actual Wi-Fi networks. However, it’s stated mortals created the Ziku World. Even if it uses WiFi networks. The Ziku World can’t just be primarily irl stuff because mortals created it. The mortal cast were the one responsible for building the Ziku world and the boundaries of it. They designed the intentional mechanisms of that world to interact with the WiFi networks of “our” world.
Also, here it’s shown that you have to dive into Ziku to enter the Ziku World. It then shows “connecting” and after you’re connected it says “Connected to Ziku World” and “Stabilization complete.” Both of these things indicate that it’s a digital world, and that they contributed to its existence. Also, just taking a look at the visuals of the world itself, you can see the digital aspects of the world.

Next addition: Tokipedia should be considered the same as the time scroll. It is stated to be a replica, This replica is stated to be completely accurate to what it’s copying. It’s explicitly stated to be accurate, along with it just merely being a Time Rift edition. Which recording time rifts is something that normal time scrolls can already do, proving even more that this is just a time scroll that records rifts in time and is accurate to the time scroll. The Tokipedia is never stated to be a “unique” nor “special” version of the Time Scroll. Merely a Time Rift edition, meaning that it records rifts. This function is not unique to the time scrolls as I’ve shown above that the scrolls normally already record rifts. For example, Fu creates a replica of a time ring. However, in this instance it’s stated that it’s not as awesome as the real Time Rings. Although, in the case of the tokipedia they’re ACCURATE REPLICAS to the time scroll.

TLDR: Ziku World is a digital world, in which the boundaries are shaped by Wi-Fi information. The Tokipedia is merely Fu’s version of the time scrolls which is an ACCURATE REPLICA.

Staff Votes

Agree: DarkDragonMedeus, Elizhaa, LephyTheRevanchist

Neutral: Planck69, Theglassman12 (Agrees with Ziku World w/ new information on it being manipulated, but doesn’t think Time Scroll should contain it. Seems to disagree with Tokipedia being an accurate replica of Time Scroll)

Disagree:

Last edited:
Is there anything new here that wasn’t addressed the previous CRTs? Because I’m seeing the same arguments here.
You might want to point out what are these points for those of us that weren't there on those "previous CRTs" (or at least link them)

Specially when two admins, one of which is at least listed on our knowledgeable members list for esoteric abilities, is outright agreeing with OP.

I do want to point out, my arguments in the OP are literally intended to counter the previous “debunks.”

For example, regarding the Ziku World it was argued that they had to affect the irl Wi-Fi networks because of the real life aspect of this world. I addressed that portion here:
The Ziku World, one of the counters was that they have to affect the actual Wi-Fi networks. However, it’s stated mortals created the Ziku World. Even if it uses WiFi networks. The Ziku World can’t just be primarily irl stuff because mortals created it. The mortal cast were the one responsible for building the Ziku world and the boundaries of it. They designed the intentional mechanisms of that world to interact with the WiFi networks of “our” world.
Also, here it’s shown that you have to dive into Ziku to enter the Ziku World. It then shows “connecting” and after you’re connected it says “Connected to Ziku World” and “Stabilization complete.” Both of these things indicate that it’s a digital world, and that they contributed to its existence. Also, just taking a look at the visuals of the world itself, you can see the digital aspects of the world.
Now I also addressed the tokipedia and book of beginning and end (time scroll) point as well in my OP. The original argument was that tokipedia was stated to be a “special” version of the time scroll. Not only is this not the case, but it’s stated to specifically be a time scroll that records time rifts, which there are time scrolls like that which exist as shown in OP. The tokipedia is stated to be a completely accurate replica to the time scroll, unlike the time rings that Fu made. The reason this is important is that it shows that the tokipedia and time scroll are exactly the same, while we’ve had examples of Fu remaking things like the time ring, which were similar, but overall stated to not be as good as the original. However, in this case it’s stated to be an ACCURATE REPLICA in specific.

I think atleast the tokipedia section should be pretty self-evident at the bare minimum. I just mainly wanted to mention that I did address the previous counters that got these 2 things removed.

Last edited:
I'm still not seeing how the mortals created it has any indication to information manipulation when at no point are they controlling the wifi connection itself, again how is creating a world got any indication to controlling and manipulating information itself?

Being an accurate replica doesn't tell me much on them sharing the exact same type of control over information, especially when how Fu's using the tokipedia is something specific to him and not something that general time users can have.

I'm still not seeing how the mortals created it has any indication to information manipulation when at no point are they controlling the wifi connection itself, again how is creating a world got any indication to controlling and manipulating information itself?

Being an accurate replica doesn't tell me much on them sharing the exact same type of control over information, especially when how Fu's using the tokipedia is something specific to him and not something that general time users can have.
1. The WiFi Connection creates the boundaries of the world and shape the digital world.
2. Mortals are the one who created the world.

If they’re an accurate replica then that would mean they’re the same exact thing. Tokipedia is specifically a time rift edition as stated. We know time scroll has many functions like acting as a video, being a text, etc. The information stuff from Tokipedia does not contradict it being a time scroll, nor does it mean that they’re different. I gave an example when Fu created a time ring replica that wasn’t stated to be accurate, however in this case this tokipedia is stated to be a completely accurate replica of the time scroll.

No offend but this is out of context and completely misleading argument when this is just Fu using his power to reset the Tokipedia, nothing ever said it is just something specific to him, or something unique. What you claimed do not exist in the scan at all. And lastly ICE don't argue about Fu power or anything, ICE arguing that Tokipedia is Time Scroll, both are the same in nature, having the same exact function, that is record history and contain data/information of said history, in short, the same thing, and the statements from Fu himself, the one who responsible for this Tokopedia drama directly went against what you claimed

@TheGodOfICE777 Mortals creating it doesn’t tell me anything on them controlling information itself.

You literally said that they’re a specific version (time rift edition) when describing the tokipedia while also saying they’re the same, which one is it? Saying they’re an accurate replica doesn’t help your case when they’re already described to be a specific thing.

@Vietthai96 how is it misleading when the tokipedia is specifically Fu’s invention and not something a normal time watcher has? Also containing something just because it exists in a timeline doesn’t mean you can control it directly. This is no different than saying time power has control over concepts just because the word concept is vaguely used in a place the time scrolls recorded.

@TheGodOfICE777 Mortals creating it doesn’t tell me anything on them controlling information itself.

You literally said that they’re a specific version (time rift edition) when describing the tokipedia while also saying they’re the same, which one is it? Saying they’re an accurate replica doesn’t help your case when they’re already described to be a specific thing.

@Vietthai96 how is it misleading when the tokipedia is specifically Fu’s invention and not something a normal time watcher has? Also containing something just because it exists in a timeline doesn’t mean you can control it directly. This is no different than saying time power has control over concepts just because the word concept is vaguely used in a place the time scrolls recorded.
Ok tell me one thing do you agree with ziku world being info type 2 structure

how is it misleading when the tokipedia is specifically Fu’s invention
Ayo bro, it is literally stated, he copied it, or rather he REPLICATED it, not INVENTED it
and not something a normal time watcher has?
wut? what is normal time watcher?, also, why should they need a copied, replicated version, when they themselves have the real one?, why it is a point is beyond me.

Also
recording time rifts is something that normal time scrolls can already do
This is directly from OP's post, normal Time Scroll - which is the real one, already do what Tokipedia do, recorded the Time Rift, why they need Tokipedia at this point?

Also containing something just because it exists in a timeline doesn’t mean you can control it directly
i don't understand this point, contain what?, control what?

This is no different than saying time power has control over concepts just because the word concept is vaguely used in a place the time scrolls recorded.
why concepts is matter here? we didn't arguing about concepts, we arguing about Time Scroll = Tokipedia and they are the same thing, why you bring an completely unrelated kind of argument in here bro?

anyway it is late, midnight in my timezone need to sleep, bye ^^

Edit: forgot this point so
You literally said that they’re a specific version (time rift edition) when describing the tokipedia while also saying they’re the same, which one is it? Saying they’re an accurate replica doesn’t help your case when they’re already described to be a specific thing
where it stated Tokipedia is a specific version again?

Last edited:
@Killerdrone123 no given that the only thing that remotely talks about information is the wifi connection, which has no evidence of being directly manipulated. This is no different than the whole “time power has concepts because abstract things exist
In timelines” and just assuming that it’s something time scrolls can directly manipulate without further evidence to suggest otherwise.

@Vietthai96 it being stated to be his new creation tells me otherwise on this “not being an invention”

You know what it is, stop pretending to not know. Because they’re not the same exact thing and one does something very specific that Fu does.

You’re giving time scrolls the info and data hax via Ziku world stuff having some vague notion of WiFi as well as something that Fu’s specifically doing with collecting and managing data itself. The former I’ve already explained the past few CRTs why this isn’t enough to grant these abilities.

You know why it matters here, the reasoning you’re giving the time scrolls these abilities is no different than the reason you gave time Scrolls and time power as a whole concept hax. If you’re going to play dumb and pretend we didn’t have several CRTs debating about this over and over again then idk what to tell you.

@Planck69 @Qawsedf234 @LordGriffin1000 @Deagonx @Armorchompy any input here is appreciated

Last edited:
@Killerdrone123 no given that the only thing that remotely talks about information is the wifi connection, which has no evidence of being directly manipulated. This is no different than the whole “time power has concepts because abstract things exist
In timelines” and just assuming that it’s something time scrolls can directly manipulate without further evidence to suggest otherwise.

@Vietthai96 it being stated to be his new creation tells me otherwise on this “not being an invention”

You know what it is, stop pretending to not know. Because they’re not the same exact thing and one does something very specific that Fu does.

You’re giving time scrolls the info and data hax via Ziku world stuff having some vague notion of WiFi as well as something that Fu’s specifically doing with collecting and managing data itself. The former I’ve already explained the past few CRTs why this isn’t enough to grant these abilities.

You know why it matters here, the reasoning you’re giving the time scrolls these abilities is no different than the reason you gave time
Scrolls and time power as a whole concept hax. If you’re going to play dumb and pretend we didn’t have several CRTs debating about this over and over again then idk what to tell you.

@Planck69 @Qawsedf234 @LordGriffin1000 @Deagonx @Armorchompy any input here is appreciated
But literally the said Wifi network is responsible for drawing and creating the boundaries that builds and shapes the ziku world I don't know why it won't be a info type 2 structure I am not talking about manipulation here

Last edited:

The world is made out of the Wi-Fi networks, mortals created the world. I’m confused on what’s being missed here.

Also, regarding the time scroll point, you are still managing to miss my point. There are different types of time scrolls. We’ve seen time scrolls that record “false” histories, time scrolls that record NON-EXISTENT histories, time scrolls that record TIME RIFTS. Fu outright states this is a time scroll that specifically records time rifts and that he essentially copied and pasted a time scroll. You’re still not addressing the point.

You know why it matters here, the reasoning you’re giving the time scrolls these abilities is no different than the reason you gave time
Scrolls and time power as a whole concept hax. If you’re going to play dumb and pretend we didn’t have several CRTs debating about this over and over again then idk what to tell you.

Yes, it’s an accurate replica of the time scroll. That specifically records time rifts, which there is time scrolls like that which already exist. The only difference here being that he made this specific one a time rift edition, but it’s literally just a replicated time scroll.

You’re asserting that this is a special thing that Fu made, but the scans say otherwise so idk where this is coming from.

The Wi-Fi stuff also is not vague, it tells us clearly how the world is shaped and how the boundaries are made. You bringing up past CRTs doesn’t matter because the CRT is specifically addressing those. You’re literally appealing to reasons we’re arguing against.

Also, nobody here is arguing for concept manipulation just info, so I don’t understand why that was brought up.

Btw if you ask again, how they manipulate the Wi-Fi networks, it’s because it shapes the very world itself. And mortals created said world. I’m just saying this again so we don’t get away from the point.

Last edited:
@Killerdrone123 You got any evidence beyond just some gameplay tutorial on connecting to these worlds via a WiFi connection? Like anything that has to do with them fully being aware of the Wi Fi and directly manipulating it? Especially for something like the time scrolls manipulating the information itself?

@TheGodOfICE777 what part of the mortals making this change anything of them directly manipulating or controlling information itself? Especially with the time scrolls being able to control the information itself?

By false history you mean the one Aios just doesn’t seem to be worth having and therefore she burns away? Thats not something to use to prove that time scrolls are always tackling unique things, hell your point on the time scrolls covering specific aspects just makes my point that this is not something normal time scrolls would have.

What part of that contradicts the fact that it’s stated to be his newest creation? Are you going to elaborate on how this isn’t a creation of Fu whatsoever?

You mean the boundaries which is just talking about the wifi stuff in general? Do you have any more elaboration on the Wi Fi stuff being directly manipulated or no? If it’s the same arguments as last time and just “they created the world” without any elaboration on how or if they directly control the Wi Fi directly, I’m not seeing this as data or information hax for the time scrolls.

@Killerdrone123 You got any evidence beyond just some gameplay tutorial on connecting to these worlds via a WiFi connection? Like anything that has to do with them fully being aware of the Wi Fi and directly manipulating it? Especially for something like the time scrolls manipulating the information itself?

@TheGodOfICE777 what part of the mortals making this change anything of them directly manipulating or controlling information itself? Especially with the time scrolls being able to control the information itself?

By false history you mean the one Aios just doesn’t seem to be worth having and therefore she burns away? Thats not something to use to prove that time scrolls are always tackling unique things, hell your point on the time scrolls covering specific aspects just makes my point that this is not something normal time scrolls would have.

What part of that contradicts the fact that it’s stated to be his newest creation? Are you going to elaborate on how this isn’t a creation of Fu whatsoever?

You mean the boundaries which is just talking about the wifi stuff in general? Do you have any more elaboration on the Wi Fi stuff being directly manipulated or no? If it’s the same arguments as last time and just “they created the world” without any elaboration on how or if they directly control the Wi Fi directly, I’m not seeing this as data or information hax for the time scrolls.
Because if the created it that means they’re responsible for the way the world is made and the boundaries of it. The Ziku world is made out of this material, the mortals created it. You keep asking me how, but I’m literally telling you how each time. You’re not targeting the point I’m making at all.

Also, again you’re literally taking out pieces of my argument and not addressing the rest. A false history is merely just timelines that were created from time distortion or ones that don’t exist at all. My point is there are time scrolls that make false histories, histories that are literally non existent, and the time scrolls record rifts that are made in time. My argument is that this tokipedia is a time scroll that records time rift, as it’s stated verbatim.

Okay, now you’re arguing there’s a contradiction of it being a replica? Finally we’re getting somewhere. Now we’re moving onto where is the contradiction? The new creation is merely the fact that it’s something he created it doesn’t mean it contradicts the later statement of it being an accurate replica. This is just a semantical argument. Your interpretation of what it means by new creation is literally addressed moments later by stating that it’s something Fu replicated ACCURATELY. There is no contradiction you’re forcing one upon yourself.

I mean in the scans it’s stated that if the Wi-Fi network is changed it messes with the Ziku and the characters. I’m just confused on how this isn’t straightforward, you just admitted that the mortals created the world. If the world is made up of those networks it means they used that as a mechanism to create the world which would qualify as manipulating it. And there is nothing that’s unclear about the statement, and if so can you point out what’s so unclear about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back