• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a Live Revisions 2

Ah. Here it is.

Volume 5 chapter 5:

Ellen clashed with Tohka, sword of light against sword of Spirit. Sparks flew everywhere around them while they were up in the air, with Shidou watching in awe and disbelief from witnessing a human being capable of keeping up with Tohka.

Ellen back away from Tohka, breaking the sword struggle. She then pointed her sword at the Spirit. The sword glowed for a couple of moments, before releasing a white beam of light that was travelling towards Tohka.

Tohka, on instinct, raised [Sandalphon] in between her and the beam of light. Once it made contact with the sword, the light beam got reflected, hitting the ground beneath them. The beam hit the ground, creating a large crater in the process

I see that Muhammedmco has performed the edits. Were they accepted here? There were no linked calculations explaining the new statistics.

Reflecting on a sword is definitely not the same as reflecting on a mirror.

Light also doesn't destroy things, unless you are using a laser

@Ant

FTL no. Other stuff i don't know

In addition, the + sign should only be used when there is a calculation placing a character in the upper half of a tier.

@Kaltias

Perhaps we should undo all of the edits until Reppuzan has given his approval?

See here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Muhammedmco

@Ant

I have done so.

@Muhammedmco

As i said on your wall, wait before the entire thread is concluded before editing the pages.

I have made calc for Inverse Tohka's destructive capacity. Why they were undone?

I agree on the no FTL thing, but i have just made Blog Posts that prove my talk. What would i do again for you guys to belive me?!

Has your calculation been accepted by the calc group?

You provide a link to your calculation blog here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1560692

You preferably need calculations for the feats, rather than guesswork.

But it's not guesswork. It's straight from the Light Novel. I also made a calc in my two recent blog posts. I don't see any mistake in it.

In any case, it is probably best to wait for Reppuzan. I am very tired and not very informed about this.

Back