• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Date a live discussion thread but it's actually alive

Tohka should have stayed dead yeah.

I would have liked if it was an epilogue volume to show what happened from here.

Also is there another Mio? Introducing multiple univeres at the last second is really out of nowhere

Well yeah, Tohka is alive, she should have stayed dead, i think she took a lot of the DAL screentime (alongside Kurumi lol)

Talking about Kurumi, it seem that the Kurumi who will help Tohka Alter (Beast but she totally look like an alter) is the one from Date a Bullet.

Pics of Tohka Alter and Mio

The spirits recovered their Powers but dunno how.

Mio basically became za warudo (more precisely, "the will of the world") she brought Beast from another Timeline to the main timeline and recovered the damage the world took.

Conclusion: Mio is still the best girl

But then how did Mio pull Tohka from another universe? Did the Mio there not interfere? In fact I don't recall another Mio ever being even mentioned unless Tohka killed it too.

Schnee One said:
But then how did Mio pull Tohka from another universe? Did the Mio there not interfere? In fact I don't recall another Mio ever being even mentioned unless Tohka killed it too.
Eh dunno, the fact that now another timeline exist make the whole stuff pretty weird, we will see in the volume when he will get translated, but when Mio's sephira has dissapeared, only the main timeline spirits lost their power, it doesn't affected Tohka Alter since she killed and stolen the power of the spirit in her timeline and still keep their power.

EDIT: But there is another problem, if Multiple mio exist, that mean that Tohka alter should have stolen her power if she killed her, but she don't have Ain she she couldn't have killed Mio in her timeline so that mean that Mio is still alive, due to that, i have at least 10 Question in my mind lol hoping the volume at least answer half of this problem

@Professor They have keept their powers and live normally in the socity, Miku go to United State for her singer jobs

Normally, she should have been killed/erased by the collision of both her Erasure and Westcott's one, but according to the Volume 21 and 22, Mio became "the will of the world", dunno how.

Maybe after the final DAL revision, we could try and go for character profiles from Date A Bullet such as Hibiki, Tsuan, e.t..c, and even the non-canon profiles such as Rio Sonogami (Rio Reincarnation), Ren (Ren Dystopia), e.t.c.

Well, dunno if this is true but there is some news about beast's insane abilities

Tenka describes Sandalphon as a sword that can cut intangible concepts. Tohka was too kind-hearted and subconsciously sealed that power. But ideals, memories, bonds, even the laws of the world, it can basically cut. Oh, and Nahemah has the same power. Tenka mocks Shidou by saying he was to inexperienced to use sandalphon's power as well.
~ Someone who has read the volume​
...Honestly, that remind me mystic eyes of death perception of Shiki Ryougi

IIRC Cutting Concepts count as Conceptual Manipulation, Juuzou Shishimi has it on his profile for this reason. But that still some good feat of bypassing Laws, logic and stuff i guess. That still need to be confirmed tho

According to what OP said, Tohka was too kind and subconsciously sealed this power.

Not the best explanation but at this point, i'am not surprised to add more stuff to tohka and kurumi lol.

After some resaerch, it seem that the sword has been used to cut a Timeline(?) or the space time to travel to another universe, and after that, Tenka explain that Beast use the True power of Sandalphon who can do what my quote above say, Tenka can use it at will and she mock shidou because he couldn't even have a grap to the true Sandalphon (when he tried, his existence almost collapsed)

If Tenka could use it, it seem that Mukuro was able to somewhat counter this power i guess.

Ionliosite said:
I don't think the volume has been translated.
You could ask the translator, Vizard, for some translation on feats and abilities from volume 22. Whether he decides to comply or not is up in the air.

He's easily reachable on DAL's Wikia, discord (though I rarely see him on), and he's the host for DAL's facebook group chat.

Though with forum business, waiting is the only thing we can do.

Back