• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Nihilus vs Lucy (Elfen Lied)

Hey, guys. This is my first time on here, so bear with me if I've done anything wrong.

Links (did I do it right?):

Lucy (Elfen Lied)

Darth Nihilus

Okay, the battle...

Rules:

Win by death

In-Character

End of Manga Lucy

Lucy doesn't melt

6-C Nihilus

Speed equalised

Round 1: They fight on Katarr, Nihilus already senses Lucy and has his lightsabre drawn.

Round 2: Nihilus is in the Ravager overlooking Katarr. Lucy strikes first.

Round 3: They fight on a large empty plain on Korriban, they both see each other and Nihilus is starved.

Anything I've missed? Lemme know and I'll fix it.

word of advice post link to their profiles in the initial post or at least in the topics makes it much easier for everyone to be able to go and study/view the chararacters to make proper discussion

Also you're gonna have to restirct Darth to his 6-C stuff only as he's Hgih 6-A with Force Drain

AquaWaifu said:
word of advice post link to their profiles in the initial post or at least in the topics makes it much easier for everyone to be able to go and study/view the chararacters to make proper discussion
Also you're gonna have to restirct Darth to his 6-C stuff only as he's Hgih 6-A with Force Drain
Alright, thanks. I fixed a few things in the post, so how's it now?

With speed not equilized, Nihilus blitz and kills Lucy with Force Draining in rounds 1 and 3. In round 2 Lucy wins if she strikes with intangible Vectors and destroy Nihilus by making him colapse from the damage taken, but if she's unable to one shot or if Nihilus survives as an intangible spirit, Nihilus still blitzes and Force Drains her life force.

@Bill -

1) Do not post more than one round, its make more difficult to count the votes.

2) Make speed equal, Nihilus is blitzing so hard that is not even funny.

Nihilus blitzes. And with speed being equalized, Nihilus has way more hax (Precognition is gonna make her vectors useless), he has this

Back