• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkstalkers revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lilith is portrated as a good character in the manga, Bulletta, Dee, Shadow and Marionette are also neutral.

For a moment i thought this was a Darksiders revision thread... Dang it.

Most Darkstalkers characters are either neutral or morally ambiguous, with Felicia, Talbain, Rikuo, Donovan and Lei-Lei being the most good ones.

Sasquatch is generally just a comedic character.

Anakaris wants to restore his kingdom, but he is also a tyrannical god-emperor type character.

Pyron, Jedah, Demitri, Raptor and Bee, as well as Bulleta, are all generally completely evil.

And while Morrigan is the protagonist, she's not a good character by any means. She's a Succubus, after all, she kills and devours people for her own enjoyment. The only thing that sets her apart from the main villains is that she doesn't want to destroy the world or anything like, she'd rather just live her normal life.

Belial was the ruler of Makai, he stated to not use his power for evil desires and saved Morrigan after her parents were killed and after that he cared about her, he also stopped Demitri for trying to overthrow him.

I agree with Matt's suggestions...I really gotta get back into Darkstalkers...I've missed so much.

Damn I was gonna beat the shit out of you with Morrigan, ah well....

Anyway, I believe this is approved? Probably my first big revision even if I did Jack.

Vs-red-thirst
Here is one of the stages in Jedah dimension, it has giant red moon along with countless stars in the background. I wish Capcom continues Darkstalkers, who has a much interesting story than Street Fighter, but after Street Fighter V, not that much.

Quick problem I noticed on Matt's scaling comment.

He has pre fusion Morrigan at 4A possibly 3C, but post is 4A likely higher.

Other way around?

Also, are any of the profiles done or are you working on other stuff momentarily?

Thank you. I am currently busy with Captain America, but your edits were good. Later when I start researching Darkstalkers more in-depth I'll likely ad more stuff, but the profiles are currently fine.

Question. Shouldn't Jedah have Mid-Godly Regen? Based on what his file states, he came back from being erased from existence, i.e nothingness. That is the requirement for Mid-Godly Regen.

The Building level calc is super lowballed. There's another which is high-balled which totals Island level.

I wanna see a new calc scaling from Clouds if possible.

Excuse me, everyone. A couple questions:

1. I want to make a profile on Jon Talbain (Fav. Darkstalker). While I know all the powers and abilities he has, due to the lack of information and limited story of the series, I don't know how to scale his AP or durability. Any suggestions or events to apply his stats in?

2. How come Demitri is still 5-A?

@Dino

Jon Talbain is an average B+ Darkstalker. We need to figure out how strong Q.Bee's feat is, since it scales to everyone. Also an average D Class Darkstalker can stomp a whole real world army.

And Demitri doesn't scale to Morrigan.

@ Matthew

I see. Thanks. Can't wait to see how it scales.

So poor Demitri is that weak in comparison? So much for the series' "main character". :p

Demitri is such a wuss compared to Morrigan. My headcanon is that she deliberatedly holds back and toys with him because she thinks it's cute (Actually not a headcanon at all, that's pretty much how it is).

But to put things into perspective... Demitri is a Class A at full-power.

Morrigan was a Class S as an infant, and had 2/3 of her soul ripped away to seal the majority of her power).

Emperor Ozom was A+, and weakened Jedah one-shot him.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Question. Shouldn't Jedah have Mid-Godly Regen? Based on what his file states, he came back from being erased from existence, i.e nothingness. That is the requirement for Mid-Godly Regen.
Does anybody have any thoughts about this?

Let me get the thingy.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/f/vh2-4.png

"His soul scattered all over, and the remains are starting to converge"

Jedah's soul was split into an untold amount of pieces and scattered across a dimensional gateway, but he still reformed.

This means that he can reform from attacks that destroy his soul, which is Mid-Godly.

http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/arcade/f/vs2-6b.png

^ Statement that he cannot be put down permanently, and will always return.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
How powerful is Huitzil ?
Killed the Dinnosaurs. That alone is High 6-B.

The main Huitzil can somewhat stagger Pyron in the OVA, and is the sub-boss in the game. However, it isn't an A Class Darkstalker.

It is likely a really powerful B+ akin to Depowered Demitri.

Okay. Is somebody interested in adjusting Jedah's profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back