• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkseid vs Homura Akemi

Darkseid would need either possession of the Anti-Life Equation or he would have to be protected by the Source in order to have a chance against Akemi. His Omega Beams would not have much effect on this kind of entity (his beams have not always been effective against Superman and had No effect on the Spectre).

I am still a Darkseid fan, but he is not the most powerful villain in existence. He is outclassed by entities such as the Dark Phoenix, Lucifer Morningstar, The Beyonder, The Spectre, and even at times Doomsday or Thanos.

Akemi outclasses him in my opinion, but it doesn't mean he can't win. I just don't think the battle falls in his favor.

Also, I hate to say this, but Darkseid is not that intelligent. He is a great villain and yes he is dominant, evil, and very dangerous. He is one of the most evil villains in comic books. But if you compare him to masterminds such as Thanos, Lucifer Morningstar, or even Mammon from Spawn, his intelligence just isn't as impressive.

Darkseid's anime counterpart in my opinion would be someone like Frieza. Frieza is evil, powerful, and dangerous just like Darkseid. He is equally ruthless and has made similar attempts to acquire greather power (ALE / Dragon Balls) - but any DBZ fan can tell you that Frieza is just not that intelligent. His ego, hatred, pride, and aggression will always be his downfall.

Same with Darksied. He just doesn't have the intelligence to even then figure out how to defeat Akime in a guaranteed manner. No offense to any Darkseid fans.

Back